qin su x reader 🏵࿐

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff with tiny baby angst <3

▶ Female reader

▶ She deserved better so I'm giving her more love 💕

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] kissed her soft and rosy lips. She did this again, over and over again, but always with the same gentle and caring nature. She kissed Qin Su's lips so much they started to bruise. 

Qin Su kissed her before putting a finger to [Y/N]'s lips. "We shouldn't be doing this.." 

"You found out you're sleeping with your bother, love." [Y/N] pointed out, taking her lovers hand away from her lips and holding it in her lap. 

Qin Su made a pained noise. 

"Too recent? Sorry." 

"I want... I want to die.." Qin Su murmured, lowering her head. 

[Y/N] froze.

"I... I feel so ashamed..." 

"Please don't die..." [Y/N] whispered, using her freehand to hold Qin Su's chin in a feather light touch and lift her head, meeting [Y/N]'s eyes. "Run away with me." 

Qin Su's eyes widened. "A-[Y/N]-" 

"Please think about it at least before you reject me," [Y/N] pleaded. "Run away with me and we won't ever have to see that man again." 

Qin Su stared into her eyes, a thousand emotions going through her. 

"A-[Y/N] shut up." 

[Y/N] startled. Qin Su was a kind hearted, loyal, woman and didn't seem to have a mean bone in her body. She had never snapped or cursed or told someone to shut up before. She was the kind, perfect example of what a madam should be, Madam Jin. 

"A-[Y/N] shut up and kiss me so hard I forget how to breathe." 

Now that, [Y/N] could get on board with. She gently kissed the beautiful woman's lips. "Let me lock the door first and I'll make you forget your name." 

Qin Su's breath hitched as [Y/N] got up and locked the door. 

"Be as loud as you want," [Y/N] whispered. "I want people from Yiling to be able to hear you." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I'm blushing just writing this 😭😃

▶ Qin Su is a little ooc but its my first time writing her so that's expected 

Completed : 7/2/2023