madam yu x reader 🛐࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff and angst >:))

▶ Female reader

▶ Ugh Madam Yu makes me feel things <3 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] and Yu Ziyuan have been best friends since they met that first time in the market. It was an accident. Ziyuan wasn't even supposed to be there that day. She had snuck out. But it was a happy accident and they've been inseparable since. 

[Y/N] admired that way Ziyuan had no fear. She could be as blunt as possible, always speaking her mind even if it wasn't to nice. She wanted to be like that. At times [Y/N] felt like a rug, always being spoken over and stepped on. She wanted to be like Ziyuan who was as strong as a mountain. Never bowing to anyone. 

They didn't know where things went so wrong.... 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"ZiZi!" [Y/N] cheered. She opened her arms wide and all but tackled her older friend. Ziyuan made an 'Hmph' sound as she caught both of them and stopped them from falling to the floor. Behind them stood a smiling Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng. (Timeline is just before Wen Clan attacks Lotus Pier.) Jiang Yanli was away and so was Jiang Fengmian. 

"[Y/N]." The women greeted cooly, a small smile gracing her painted lips. 

[Y/N]'s smile wouldn't disappear. "Its been so long! I've missed you so, so much! How have you been? Oh! Look at Jiang Cheng! He's so big now! Where is A-Li?" 

Madam Yu's smile seemed to become more genuine. "A-Li is away at the moment but she's grown into a fine young women."

'Good... I don't want her to see this...' 

[Y/N] smirked mischievously. "I'm sure I could teach her a few things," she flexed her quite thin arm. Madam Yu hid a laugh. "Why don't we go inside and talk more? We could get some tea and it would be more..." she glanced at the two teens who are pretending not to be there or listening. "Private." 

"That would be wonderful! I've missed you so much!" 

"I can tell." 

"Oh as blunt as ever ZiZi!" [Y/N] cried dramatically. Ziyuan rolled her eyes and began walking away without her long time friend. 

Wei Wuxian watched the [H/C] haired women curiously as something akin to guilt spread across her face before it vanished, replaced with a mock horror, as she called after Madam Yu.

'...Weird...' 

"Hey Jiang Cheng," He leaned over a little to his friend (read as brother). 

"What?"