lan sizhui x sister!reader 📖࿐

! NOT INCEST JUST A SIBLING BOND !

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff and maybeeee angst 

▶ Female Reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So he doesn't remember anything?" 

Lan Wangji shook his head. 

[Y/N] frowned. "I thought they said his fever wasn't that bad?" 

"May be a trauma response." 

[Y/N] bit her lip and glanced over at the closed door where the sleeping child they were talking about laid. "Well... is there a chance that he'll ever regain them?" 

"Maybe," Lan Wangji said. "But it is unlikely unless something big triggers it." 

"So he won't remember even me? Wuxian?"

Lan Wangji's face twisted like he had swallowed a lemon but it was gone the same instant it had come upon his usually jaded features. He shook his head. 

"What am I going to do then?" 

"I do not know." Wangji answered, unhelpfully. 

[Y/N] glared at him but she was too tired and stressed to really mean it. 

[Y/N] had hid A-Yuan away before running away, trying to both lead the cultivators away and to maybe see the whole thing through alive. She managed to get away, change her clothes to something plain and didn't hint at all that she was of Wen decent. Lan Wangji later found her, wandering hopelessly around with no purpose, and brought her back to Gusu under the guise that she was an innocent person who's family had been killed by the Wen's and she was looking for her younger brother. It worked. Not even a month later, Wangji disappeared and still healing late in the night before returning in the early morning with her precious younger brother in his arms. 

Only Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji (she thinks maybe Lan Qiren has an inkling of an idea) know the truth. 

"I... I will stay and help you raise him." 

Wangji raised an eyebrow at her. 

She crossed her arms. "I'm still his sister! He may not remember me but he is my little brother and you'll have to stab me in the heart and dismember me limb from limb if you want to get rid of me." (Foreshadowing...? Maybe... maybe not...) 

"Never." Lan Wangji shook his head. 

"Also I know you have no idea how to raise a child." 

Wangji shot her a cold look. 

[Y/N] smiled weakly. She could see why Wei Wuxian liked him so much. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃