nie huaisang x reader 🌿࿐ LATE BIRTHDAY

▶ Requested by no one :)

▶ Fluff

▶ Gender neutral reader (I'm sorry I'll try and do more)

▶ Yeh his birthday is 5/20 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Nie Huaisang yelped as [Y/N] spun him around again for the umpteenth time. The room was spinning, he couldn't see straight, he couldn't feel the floor anymore, and he felt like he was going to throw up. And oh Xie Lian, he was going to throw up. 

"Stop spinning him so much," Nie Mingjue barked. "He's going to throw up." 

[Y/N] rolled their eyes but stopping spinning Nie Huaisang, one hand grabbing his left and their other arm snaked under his waist before dipping him downwards. They were both panting heavily from dancing so much. Who knew dancing was this much work- 

"I-I.... Oh Xie Lian..." Nie Huaisang pushed out of [Y/N]'s grip and ran over to the nearby bush and began to throw up. [Y/N] huffed, crossing their arms and rolling their eyes. 

"Told you so." Nie Mingjue smirked. He sat on a stone bench watching over the two lovers. The lovely garden was lit up by lanterns they had made earlier and little fireflies floated by. It was magical and peaceful. 

"Shut." [Y/N] hissed. 

"Stop looking so pouty," the older Nie commented. "I am allowed to have this."

"Its your brothers birthday!"

"I can still bully him. It's only fair." Nie Mingjue nodded stiffly. "Its just not as bad." 

[Y/N] snorted. Both quieted when a wobbly Nie Huaisang returned. He was pale but looked a little green. His skin was flushed and sweaty. 

"Are you okay?" [Y/N] rushed to his side. "I'm sorry. I know you can't handle the spins but I did it anyway..." 

Huaisang smiled weakly, his eyes lit with a fiery brightness. "No! n-no! Your fine [Y/N]! I promise! It-It was me who agreed in the first place even tho-though I knew I couldn't handle them..." He grabbed their hands. "We can dance again." (In the background you could hear Nie Mingjue comment something about how his brother was growing up and actually did something he didn't like) 

[Y/N] smiled brightly like the sun. "I have a better idea!" 

Nie Huaisang stared in confusion and opened his mouth to ask what but the [H/C] haired person had already grabbed his hand and started running off, ignoring the yells from Nie Mingjue. 

"I promise you'll love it~"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ It is up to you what happened next but I personally think that MC took Huaisang to go and either paint fans or star gaze :D 

▶ I forgot this was gender neutral half way through and had to go back and change the pronouns-  (oops) 

▶ Just to make this clear (pretty sure no one will see this) but I don't do part twos to any of the birthday specials :D they are strictly oneshots 

▶ Please take these drawings as compensation :'D drawn by your lovely author <3 

Completed : 6/8/2022