lan qiren x reader ☁️࿐

▶ Requested by - @inkbendy5504

▶ Fluff :D 

▶ Male reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The four juniors all stood in a thick silence as they watched Lan Qiren and a strange [H/C] haired male from a distance. 

Jingyi furrowed his brows, confused and deeply concerned. 

Sizhui frowned. 

Jin Ling squinted.

And Ouyang Zizhen both squinted and hummed thoughtfully. 

Wei Wuxian walked over to them curiously and announced loudly, "Hello my little juniors!" 

They all jumped, not hearing him walk over. Spinning around they all sputtered greetings, hearts racing. 

Wei Wuxian looked at them curiously. "Whats got you guys all worked up? I didn't mean to startle you all but I thought you had heard me. I don't know if you realize this but I'm not exactly the 'quiet' type." 

They all flushed in embarrassment and lowered their heads. 

"Ah... Qianbei... We were just wondering who that man over there is." Jingyi dared speak up. He even pointed to the direction where Lan Qiren and that strange [H/C] haired male were. 

Wei Wuxian titled his head to get a better view and soon became just as confused as the juniors. They couldn't hear what they were saying but they could certainly see

The [H/C] haired male was rather close to the older Lan, playing with his beard while they talked. Lan Qiren snorted at something the mystery man said and nudged him affectionately. They watched as mystery man leaned in closer, whispering before giggling. Lan Qiren blushed heavily and glared at the man who smiled, nose crinkling. 

The juniors plus Wei Wuxian could only watch in complete and utter horror (shock). They... They had never seen such a thing... It was horrifying but also they couldn't stop watching. 

The [H/C] haired male moved even closer to Lan Qiren, pinning him to the wall. The conversation seemed to get even more heated and not in the argumentative type. 

The juniors flushed, deeply embarrassed to see such a thing. And also because - for Jingyi and Sizhui at least - their elder was doing such shameless things for all to see yet he got on Wei Wuxian for being shameless. 

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji chose this moment to walk by. They paused, quickly assessing the situation, before realizing what was going on. They decided to play cool and just fully expose their uncle. 

"Ah I didn't realize [Y/N] was back in Gusu." Lan Xichen commented.

"Hm,"

"Ah Wangji you knew? Why didn't you tell me?" Xichen pouted. 

Wangji shook his head. "Uncle and him were busy."

"Ah..." Lan Xichen had to hid the blush that tried to fight its way up to his cheeks. He knew what Wangji was really talking about and it seemed Wei Wuxian did too. He, however, didn't bother to hide his embarrassment. "Should we say hi then?" 

Wangji didn't reply. 

Lan Xichen thought for a moment. "I think it would only be polite to say hi. We haven't seen him in a long while. And uncle has been sulking and pouting for the last 8 months."

To anyone else, Lan Wangji's face didn't change, but to Xichen he could see his brother was hesitant to interrupt their uncles and [Y/N]'s little heated flirting session. "..Hm..."

"Ah it was nice to see you juniors, and you Wuxian," Xichen nodded to them. He skillfully ignored their shocked faces. It was quite funny. Maybe he should get himself a fan like Nie Huaisang so that he may laugh at their reactions. 

The twins walked away and went to say hi to this supposed '[Y/N]'. The two separated and quickly took up to idly chit chat. 

"...What just happened...?"

"Huh?"

"I-I'm so confused..." 

Jingyi promptly fainted. No one bothered to catch his body, still frozen from shock. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Do I know how to flirt? No. I really don't. 

▶ But I love getting my lovely fiancée all flustered so I'm semi good at it :)

▶ I hope this is alright and close enough to the request! Because I certainly love it <3 I love writing things like this 

▶ Yeah [Y/N] and Qiren fully knew they had an audience (it was [Y/N]'s idea-) 

Completed : 8/22/2022