jin ling x reader 🌻࿐ LATE birthday special

Happy birthday Jin Ling 🎉

▶ Requested by no one

▶ FLUFFFF

▶ Female reader

▶ His birthday was 11/21 (I'm so late lmao) 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"FAIRY!!" [Y/N] giggled. She barely managed to catch the dog as she came bounding over to her favourite human and into her arms. [Y/N] spun around, the barking dog in her arms. "I've missed you!" 

"No hug for me?" 

[Y/N] stopped spinning to see a rather annoyed Jin Ling with his arms crossed standing off to the side. She put Fairy down, who barking in confusion, and ran over and hugged Jin Ling. His arms around around her waist and her arms wrapped around his neck. He couldn't resist spinning her around (What do I have to do to get this 😭)

"I missed you to, Jin Ling." 

"I didn't ask." Jin Ling, ever the tsundere, denied. 

[Y/N] snorted. "Sure, you didn't." 

Jin Ling let go and [Y/N] took a step back. 

"Would you..." Jin Ling grumbled and trailed off quietly. 

"What?" 

"I said would you- would you like to accompany me and Fairy on a walk through the gardens." Jin Ling blushed and [Y/N] found it rather cute. 

"Your the birthday boy," she pointed out. 

"Yes- well I-" 

She smiled. "I'm only teasing. Of course I'll accompany you and Fairy. You can ask me any day, it doesn't just have to be on your birthday." 

"R-right..." Jin Ling stuttered and quickly started walking away. 

[Y/N] smiled and followed after him, Fairy trailing after them with a cute, confused head tilt. 

"The gardens are always so pretty! No matter what time of the year I come, they always seem to be beautiful." 

Jin Ling muttered something under his breath that Fairy seemed to pick up on but not [Y/N]; she was too busy admiring the gardens. 

They found a nice place to sit and admire the garden and all its beauty. Fairy jumped up and made herself comfortable in [Y/N]'s lap. Jin Ling looked like he wanted to protest but [Y/N] didn't seem to mind so he kept his mouth shut. 

Somehow, their hands found one another and intertwined with each other like long lost lovers. 

When [Y/N] turned to face Jin Ling, she was startled to see him already staring at her with the weirdest expression that she could only call adoration. 

He caught her eye and immediately looked away, blushing brightly from being caught staring. 

"Why were you staring at me?" 

"Nothing..." 

"Do I have something on my face?" 

Jin Ling hesitated before blurting out, "Beauty." 

"Eh?" [Y/N] blinked in shock. "Beauty? What- Hey is this your way of calling me beautiful?" 

"Shut up..." Jin Ling didn't look at her, trying to hide his face with his one free hand. They had both noticed their intertwined hands, but neither pulled away. 

"It is!" She laughed brightly. "You could've just said so silly!" 

"Sh-shut up! Thats not- I-" 

"Theres nothing wrong with it." Well there was but that only if the other was being really creepy. Jin Ling wasn't creepy plus [Y/N] knew him. He wasn't like that. He could barely hold her hand without looking ready to explode. 

"Jin Ling," she called. "Can I kiss you?" 

"WH-WHAT?!" Jin Ling's head whipped over to met her eyes. He was even redder than before and even more flustered. 

"Can I kiss you?" She repeated, a small smile on her lips. Fairy sneezed in her lap but continued to stay in her little sleeping ball form. 

"...yes..." Came his very quiet and very shy reply. 

[Y/N] cupped his cheek with her free hand and leaned in. She gently kissed his lips before pulling away. Their other hands were still tightly intertwined. 

"Happy birthday Jin Ling." 

.

.

.

Jin Ling.exe has stopped working. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Yes, Jin Ling called MC beautiful under his breath when she was commenting on the gardens 

▶ Consent is key everyone 😘 its very sexy 

Completed : 2/3/2024