wangxian x short!strong!reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @133_Levi_311

▶ Fluff

▶ Male reader

▶ You can thank Buffbo for this chapter because he's inspired me as of late 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Can you hold this?" 

"No," Wei Wuxian deadpanned. "Incase you didn't notice not everyone here has inhuman strength." 

Four people raised they're hands and [Y/N] pointed at them. Wei Wuxian turned back to see and groaned. "Come on! Guys you're supposed to be on my side here!" 

"Okay but could you hold this for like a second?" [Y/N] asked. "I need to grab some others then I'll stack them and be on my merry way!" 

"Hm." Lan Wangji stepped forward and took the three stone blocks. Wei Wuxian gapped. How could they be so nonchalant? Is he really that weak!? [Y/N] is like half his height yet he could probably bench press Wei Wuxian like a toothpick! 

"Be right back!" [Y/N] smiled widely and waved before he ran off. 

Wei Wuxian didn't think he'd last the whole day... 

Lan Wangji simply stood there jade faced as ever. Like holding three stone blocks was nothing (it probably was to a Lan-) 

"Right!" Lan Xichen clapped. "Why don't we get back to work? We have the rest of today and we can rest at night." 

Jingyi groaned but follow Sizhui away anyways. Xichen went off in his own direction too. Why did they have to be so righteous? Wei Wuxian groaned again. He couldn't feel his arms. They'd gone numb and fuzzy the third hour. Was that healthy? Probably not... Why'd he agree to come and help!? They worked them all like dogs and Wei Wuxian wouldn't stand for that! 

"Wei Ying," 

Wei Wuxian looked over to see Wangji giving him a concerned look. "Ah... Lan Zhan... I'm okay.." 

Lan Wangji clearly didn't believe him and continued to stare at him until Wei Wuxian finally broke. "Alright, alright! Fine, fine! I can't feel my arms.. they've been numb and fuzzy since the third hour..." He confessed. Lan Wangji frowned and stepped closer, inspecting his husband. He didn't put the stone blocks down, oh no. 

"Whats wrong?" [Y/N] asked, popping out of nowhere. 

Wei Wuxian yelped and jumped at least 5 feet in the air. He grabbed onto the closest thing to him which happened to be Lan Wangji.

When he saw that it was only [Y/N], looking very confused and a little concerned, he let out a sigh of relief. "Don't do that [Y/N]! You scared me half to death!" 

"Sorry!" 

"Where did you even come from?!" 

"I would point but my arms are full."

Wei Wuxian looked down and saw that [Y/N]'s arms were in fact full with stone blocks and a heavy looking jade statue. 

"Aren't your arms numb? Doesn't that hurt?" Wei Wuxian asked. He wanted to help the shorter but knew it would be useless.

"Eh?" [Y/N] blinked. "Oh no, I'm fine! This is nothing." He grinned, teeth flashing. Wei Wuxian shuddered. For some reason the [H/C] haired male scared him... 

"Here want me to show you?" 

"Wha-" 

One swift movement [Y/N] gave Wangji everything he was holding on top of the things he handed off earlier and picked Wei Wuxian up. He sat on [Y/N]'s shoulders while the [H/C] haired male quickly took back everything he had handed the Lan before picking the Lan up too (how he did it Wei Wuxian had no clue) and stacked him onto of all the stone and the jade statue. 

"Ehhh?!" Wuxian screeched, clinging to [Y/N] for dear life. "[Y/N]!" He sputtered. "What the hell!?" 

"I'm showing you." Was all he said. 

.

.

.

"Are you sure he isn't a Lan?" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ MC most definitely isn't a Lan Wei Wuxian 👍

▶ If you see any typos or mistakes, no you don't :) 

Completed : 6/23/2022