lan sizhui x madam yu!reader 📖࿐

▶ Requested by - @EmmaRoseLiliana ? 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▶ Requested by - @EmmaRoseLiliana ? 

▶ Fluff and some angst 

▶ Female Reader

▶ Sizhui and everyone is older in this <3 

▶ Lan Xiaolian - Little compassionate one

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] sat across from Lan Sizhui who looked exhausted. His adopted parents, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, had gone off once again and Lan Xichen was no where to be seen leaving him to take care of the Lan Clan. He had been taught, of course, but it didn't mean he could always keep up. 

[Y/N] raised an eyebrow expectantly at him, gesturing for him to continue. 

"I.. I have decided that A-Lian shouldn't be forced into an arrange marriage like.. us.." Lan Sizhui started off confident before it all just slipped through his fingers like sand. 

[Y/N] narrowed her [E/C] eyes, lips thinning. "What are you saying?" She hissed quietly. 

Lan Sizhui frowned. "I canceled the marriage between A-Lian and the Jiang heir. She doesn't deserve that." 

[Y/N] scowled and slammed her hand on the desk harshly. It stung bad but she didn't let it show. Lan Sizhui flinched, knowing something like that would happen. [Y/N] laughed a humorless laugh. "You just don't want her marriage to end up like ours," she narrowed her eyes. "Loveless." [Y/N] spat the word and Sizhui winced. He hadn't wanted to get married but.. things happened and he was forced to.. 'To keep the peace' as [Y/N]'s father and Lan Qiren had once said. 

The [H/C] haired female rolled her eyes and sat back in her seat, crossing her arms. "You won't be able to protect her forever..." She muttered, looking away. 

Lan Sizhui frowned but pulled out a small wooden box, not commenting. He set it gently on the table. 

[Y/N] looked back up and gave him a question scowl. "And whats this? An apology gift?" Scoffing, she picked it up and opened it, breath hitching. 

"No.." Sizhui muttered. "I.. I saw it in town.. and thought of you.. I-I thought you'd like it..." He blushed and fiddled with his sleeve. 

[Y/N] (somehow) managed to keep a straight face when she pulled out the hairpin. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.