wen ning x reader ❤️️࿐

Space au? 

Space au? 

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff 🥰

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] kept her hands steady on the controls as she flew into the atmosphere of the pink and yellow planet.  Without warning she suddenly thrust the controls forward, sending them shooting down into a nose dive. 

"AHHHHHH [Y/N]?!!?" Wen Ning screamed, clinging to his seats arm rests for dear life. "WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 

She only laughed. It was loud and free. She continued to push the controls forward, making them speed up as they came closer to hitting the ground. 

Wen Ning screamed again as the ground came into view. Close and clear enough that he could see some strange animals running to take cover and even stranger looking plants and flowers. 

"COME ON! Wheres your sense of adventure?!" [Y/N] grinned. Her heart roared in her ears. 

"DEAD! DEAD LIKE I WILL B-BE SOON!" Wen Ning screamed, clinging for dear life to his chair and wondering why he had to have such a crazy girlfriend. 

Just as they were about to hit the ground, [Y/N] pulled up last second and they came to a sputtering stop. [Y/N] flicked a few switches and pressed a button or two and they drifted back up to the sky. 

Wen Ning was breathing hard, hand clutching his chest where his heart was as he beat wildly. His ears were ringing and he was not having a good time. 

[Y/N] laughed again, leaning back in her seat. "That never gets old! Gets the blood pumping." 

"Th-thats one way of put...putting it..." Wen Ning muttered. His surroundings swirled around him and he felt ready to throw up. "I think... I'm going to be sick..." 

"You really have no sense of adventure." But she looked at him with concern. 

"I- Your crazy... how did.... why are y-you allowed to fly?!" Wen Ning's free hand went to covering his mouth. 

[Y/N] pouted, glaring but it lacked any heat behind it. "I'll have you know that my amazing flying has saved our asses more than enough times. No thanks to you or that idiot Wei Wuxian!" 

"Wei-Gongzi... he..." 

[Y/N] stared at him, waiting for the answer they both knew he didn't have. 

She sighed. "Lets get you some water. I don't want a sick boyfriend." 

Wen Ning let her help him out of the cockpit and into another part of the ship. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Inspired by Hera and Kanan because they are so cute <3 

▶ Yes I like Star Wars (I've only really watched Clone Wars and Rebels) 

▶ Wen Ning seems so ooc tho :( 

Completed : 10/4/2023