nie huaisang x older sister!reader 🌿࿐

NOT INCEST JUST A SIBLING BOND! 

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female reader

▶ I don't think I've done one of these before for him 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Gah- I suck at this!" [Y/N] complained loudly. She set down the fan and brush, laying her head on her crossed arms. She made sure not to get any paint or ink on her face. 

"You just need to practice Da-Jie." Huaisang, the little gremlin that he is, smiled innocently. "Like me!" 

[Y/N] deadpanned at him. "A-Sang, you are so good at painting because you never train." 

"Exactly!" 

"This is why you and Ge never get along and are always arguing." 

"Hmph." Huaisang pouted and continued to paint his delicate fan. [Y/N] couldn't tell what he was painting but it looked like either a bamboo forest or a group of Magnolia trees. "Tell Da-Ge to stop threatening to burn my fans or break my legs! Thats Jiang-Xiong's thing." 

"I didn't know Young Master Jiang threatened to break peoples legs." 

"Thats his thing." Huaisang waved it off. 

Nie [Y/N] lifted her head and picked up her half finished fan. She stared at it, contemplating what she should add next. It was already ugly and (probably) couldn't get any uglier. 

"Theres a conference coming up soon..." She commented, staring thoughtfully at the ugly fan. 

Nie Huaisang hummed. "Whats that got to do with anything?" 

"You'll get to see your friends," her mouth twisted into a soft smile. The Nie's weren't know for their out right kindness nor softness. They were known for their honor and their ability to hold a grudge even beyond the grave. They all practiced the art of tough love and somehow, Huaisang had come out different. He was shy and soft and frightened easily. He didn't like to practice with his saber or participate in night hunts or archery competitions. He liked to stay inside, writing poetry or drawing or painting on his fans. He liked to play with his older sisters hair and give her gifts like sweets or hairpins because their older brother was always so busy. "I can tell you miss them." 

Huaisang blushed, embarrassed. "Wa-was it that noticeable?" 

"Yes," she said bluntly. "Your more twitchy than normal and can't seem to focus on painting your fan, something that you deeply enjoy." 

"D-Da-Jie!" Huaisang lightly hit her shoulder. 

She smiled. "Its true then." 

"Ahhh! Just- Lets go back to painting!" Her younger brother turned so his back was to her and pointedly ignored her. 

[Y/N] laughed quietly. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Angst 🤔🤔🤔

▶ Huaisang is so fun to tease :) 

Completed : 10/6/2023