various x talia al ghul!reader ⭐࿐

Modern Au

Modern Au

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff? spicy~ with angst

▶ Female reader

▶ I've gone back into my DC phase lol, I just recently watch 'Son of Batman' and let me just say, Talia is fucking hot and I understand why Batman knocked her up- (could she marry me maybe?)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A [H/C] haired women smirked as she back flipped away just as a man swung his sword right where she had just been. She pulled out a gun and shot at the guys hand, he yelled in pain and dropped the sword. It fell to the floor with an echoing 'clatter'. He cradled his hand, looking up to glare at the women who was smirking, holding a smoking gun.

"Wh-who are you?!" He screamed

"Thats not important." She said smoothly, walking over. Her heels clacked against the concrete. "What is," she paused glancing over her shoulder. "Is I need you to send a message." Aiming the gun, she put a bullet right between his eyes, clean shot.

Three people landed behind her, all cloaked in black capes and hoods. Two of them had blue accents while the third had yellow accents.

Smirking, the women lowered her gun and turned around. "Well.. this is a surprise..."

"Drop the gun!"

She decided to humor them and dropped it, kicking it over to them. "Fine, I'll humor you.. children.."

All three of them had swords that were a little dull. 'No killing'. The one with the yellow scoffed under his breath. He could do whatever he damned well pleased.

"Your coming with us. Surrender now. Drop all your weapons." The tallest one stated. He seemed to be the most mature and responsible of the one. The [H/C] haired women observed, eyes narrowing. She just had to take him out.

"And if I don't?" Suddenly the one with yellow accents rushed forward, yelling out a battle cry and unsheathing his sword. He swung at her but she skillfully dodged. He kept trying to hit her but she would dodge easily. The other two cried out and yelled at him to stop. They looked almost helpless and that made [Y/N] want to laugh. She jumped up into the air, twisting her body to flip over the cloaked boy. She grabbed his arm which he was holding his sword and twisted it behind his back making him cry out in pain and drop his sword. They landed roughly on the floor, her on top of him holding his arm tightly behind his back. "Any of you make a move and his shoulder gets broken." She hissed.