wei wuxian x reader 🥀࿐

Fantasy Au? Sorta?

Fantasy Au? Sorta?

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff :D 

▶ Female reader

▶ I started reading 'A Darker Shade of Magic' and I have fallen in love ! (also I love Kell and Lila so this is inspired by them) 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So... uh... how'd you first meet?" Nie Huaisang asked, fan fluttering. 

[Y/N] grinned widely, using Wei Wuxian's shoulder as some sort of arm rest. Wei Wuxian groaned at the same time, face palming. 

"I robbed him!" She laughed loudly, removing her arm from his shoulder and taking out a sparkling and rather fancy knife, too fancy for someone like her to have gotten legally, and started to fool around with it - flipping it and spinning it around like a coin. 

"..You.. robbed him...?" Nie Huaisang repeated warily, eyeing the knife nervously. How was any of this funny? 

Lan Wangji's frown deepened. He didn't trust her (your just jealous of her amazing knife skills smh). She was bad news and he wished Wei Ying would just listen to him and stop hanging around her and going on adventures with her. (Your just jealous~

"And... then what?" 

"I saved him!" 

Nie Huaisang, Jiang Cheng, and Lan Wangji all blinked. 

"...what?" 

"Where is the logic?" Jiang Cheng scowled. He wouldn't admit it but he quite liked the boldness [Y/N] seemed to hold. Also he really liked her knife and her knife skills. He definitely wouldn't hate it if they got together... 

"Then of course there's the whole 'she forced me to take her with me so she could actually get a life and maybe an adventure or two along the way'." Wei Wuxian added, doing a closed eye smile. He didn't even flinch when [Y/N] threw her knife, barely missing the guys head and nicking him on the cheek before it embedded itself into the wall. 

Ruby red blood welled before slowly making its way down his pale cheek. 

Opening his eyes, he wiped the blood away, glancing at it. "You really need to get that under control. Thats the 12th time this week!" 

"Sorry," [Y/N] shrugged, looking not at all sorry. "My hand slipped." 

Nie Huaisang cowered behind his fan, hands trembling. 

Lan Wangji tightened his grip on his sword, golden eyes narrowing at the [H/C] haired girl. He looked ready to kill her. 

Jiang Cheng looked two seconds away from bursting into laughter. 

"I-Its only Tuesday..." The Nie managed to stutter. 

"So?" [Y/N] raised an eyebrow. "Its been a long week."

Wei Wuxian gritted his teeth. "Doesn't mean you can throw your knives at me. I'm not a target." 

"What?" 

Wei Wuxian jumped. "Nothing!" 

[Y/N] narrowed her eyes, hearing exactly what he had said but chose to ignore it. She took out another knife, less fancy than the last, and started to flip in, before catching it and repeating the action. Wei Wuxian gulped nervously, silently praying to the gods he was spared. Even if he didn't really show it, [Y/N] scared him. Yes most of the time she was hot and along with anything she does was hot but at the same time she scares him. 

Jiang Cheng silently cheered her on while also trying not to die from holding his laughter in. He was going to kill Wei Wuxian if he didn't get with [Y/N] soon. 

"Hmph! Can we get going now? I want to explore more." 

Wei Wuxian smiled, knowing exactly what she meant. 

Nie Huaisangs sweat dropped at the sudden mood change. [Y/N] scared the wits out of him. 

Lan Wangji's grip was so tight on his sword you swear he'd snap it if his grip tightened even a fraction more. 

"Welp I guess we should get going.." Wei Wuxian chuckled. "It was nice seeing you guys again! We'll try and visit next month!" He waved. 

[Y/N] tucked her knife away before walking over and yanking the one she had thrown at Wei Wuxian out of the wall and putting it away too. She waved and sang, "Bye guys~" 

"You better get together or I'll kill you myself Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng yelled as they got further away. They all heard Wei Wuxian yelp in embarrassment while [Y/N] snickered loudly. 

Lan Wangji glowered. 

Jiang Cheng was quite proud of himself. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Ah I really need to start working on requests oops 

▶ But I really like how this turned out :D 

Completed : 7/ 25(6)/ 2022