xiao xingchen x reader 🕊࿐

▶ Requested by - @yibosluvr

▶ Fluff >//<

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Xingchen, please let go." [Y/N] begged. 

"...no..." Came the muffled reply. 

[Y/N] sighed. Xiao Xingchen had been clingy all week long and so had clue why. She hadn't been able to get much done. He was still fairly new to Yi City but was fitting in well. They had become friends quickly and then [Y/N] accidentally injured him and then ended up dating him. It was weird - don't ask. 

"Come on... I have to get these to Miss Pan Ling... She needs them to make some of her amazing soup tonight. Don't you want some?" 

Xiao Xingchen was oddly sightly, continuing to cling to the [H/C] haired girl. His grip tightened on her, mind elsewhere. 

[Y/N] sighed again, knowing he wouldn't be letting go anytime soon. Her sweat dropped. 'When we started dating I didn't expect this to happen...' She looked down at his arms wrapped around her waist and noticed they were faintly shaking. 'I really didn't want to have to do this... Its so much extra work... but Miss Pan Ling needs these so its the only option I have!' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hello Miss Pan Ling!" [Y/N] smiled as the older women opened the door. "I'm sorry I can't wave... But I have brought what you asked for! I hope they're to your liking!" 

Pan Ling took one look and started to laugh. "Oh... Oh my... you look like you have your hands full..." She laughed some more. [Y/N] smiled and handed her the basket that was filled to the brim. "Yeah..." 

"Oh! This is more than enough dear! Here wait here while I go and get your payment!" And before [Y/N] could get another word out Pan Ling had set the basket down and was already gone. [Y/N] smiled before pouting, "She knows me so well..." 

"Xingchen.. Are you alright?" [Y/N] turned to her boyfriend. He hadn't given her any other choice except to use her past experiences with carrying heavy things everywhere. So she had shown up to Pan Ling's house with one arm carrying the heavy basket and the other carrying the very clingy Xiao Xingchen. 

"I.. I didn't know you were so.." 

[Y/N] gave him a weird look. Lucky he couldn't see it. "Strong? Man- have you seen what I do for a living? We live together! My job is to deliver things!" 

Xingchen's sweat dropped. He.. he had forgotten that his lovely girlfriend carried heavy things nearly every day... "I just didn't expect you to be able to carry a human... with such ease..." 

[Y/N] raised an eyebrow. "You weigh next to nothing."

"..." 

"..oh.." he whispered. 

"Bah! Whatever. When we get home your going to tell me what's wrong while we have some of Miss Pan Ling's soup and cuddle while I lecture you!" 

Xiao Xingchen's sweat dropped. He should have known this would happen... [Y/N] knows him so well... too well... 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AKSDJGLF 

▶ Aren't they so cute? Clingy Xingchen feels so ooc but he's so cute 🥺️🥺️

Completed : 8/9/2022