madam yu x older brother!reader 🛐࿐part 2

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff 

▶ Male reader

▶ I'm being nice and not doing angst :0 your welcome 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Yuan!" [Y/N] smiled happily as he waved as his little boat came to the pier where his now full grown sister was waiting, her two maids, Jinzhu and Yinzhu, stood behind her. They both bowed when [Y/N] stepped off the boat and ran over to hug his sister. "I missed you! Look at you! You've grown so much!" 

Madam Yu scoffed. "Your still taller than me." 

[Y/N] grinned. "Oh I know!" He cheered smugly while Ziyuan glared at him. Just like old times. 

"Whats brings you here? You never visit." There was a hint of sadness in her otherwise arrogant tone. [Y/N] hid a wince. 

"I would have visited sooner but ever since I became Clan Leader I've been worked like a dog. Father was not joking when he said even though we are a lesser known clan!" [Y/N] sighed dramatically. He had become more open and carefree since their parents died and he became Clan Leader. Ziyuan having already married Jiang Fengmian and moved to Lotus Pier. 

"How has life been treating you here? I'm assuming good." 

Madam Yu snorted. "Yes, very well." She rolled her eyes. 

"How are my niece and nephew? They should be around...." [Y/N] stopped to think. "17? 15? Right?" 

"Why don't we go and seat. Have some tea while we talk." Madam you suggested, avoiding the question. [Y/N] narrowed his eyes and raised an eyebrow at her behavior. They may have not seen each other for nearly 3 years but that doesn't mean he still didn't know how his sister was feeling, even if she tried to hide it. 

"Of course," he said instead. "Lead the way, dear sister~" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why can't we go over there?" Wei Wuxian whined. 

Jiang Fengmian sighed, rubbing his temples. "A-Xian, Madam Yu is having a guest over. I don't want you three disturbing them." 'Also he doesn't know you're here.' That went unsaid however. 

Wei Wuxian frowned. "Who's the guest? Do we know them? Why can't we meet them?" He yelped as Jiang Cheng elbowed him in the ribs, hard. "Shut up Wei Wuxian!" He hissed. 

Jiang Yanli sighed. They weren't told who was here but she could make a guess. It was their uncle, Yu [Y/N]. Madam Yu's older brother. He had finally come to visit. Wei Wuxian had no clue he exsisted or even that Madam Yu had an older brother. Jiang Cheng had very little memory of him when [Y/N] had come to visit last and had quickly forgotten the man as they grew older. Since Yanli was older she remembered [Y/N] a little better than her younger brother but not by much. All she really remembered was he was really nice and caring and had [H/C] hair unlike his sister. 

"A-Xian, we shouldn't bother mother. She hardly gets things like this so we shouldn't bother her." 

Wei Wuxian's frown deepened. Even his Shijie didn't want to find out who was Madam Yu's guest! Weren't they at least some what curious. 

"A-Xian," Fengmian interrupted his thoughts. "I know that look."

"What look?" Wei Wuxian asked, innocently

"I'm serious. Don't go bothering them." Oh, he really was serious. 

Wei Wuxian pouted. "...Fine..." What they didn't know couldn't hurt them. 

Fengmian sighed. "A-Li, please keep these two in line. I have some matters to attend to. And please try and behave." He walked away tiredly. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Things around here really haven't changed much," [Y/N] commented as he and Ziyuan walked around. Jinzhu and Yinzhu had been dismissed so that Ziyuan and her brother could catch up. Just the two of them. 

"Yes, well what did you expect?" 

"Ah... You still have that sharp tongue of yours." [Y/N] sighed, draping himself across his sister forcing them both to stop walking. "I miss when you were younger! Crying about not wanting to get married and whinging about how all these other girls were much prettier than you!" 

Ziyuan grunted as [Y/N] put all his weight onto her. "Get off me you buffoon!" 

"Oh no! Gravity is increasing on me!" He cried as Ziyuan's arms began to weaken. Soon they both fell to the floor. [Y/N] laying on top of Ziyuan who was scowling, unimpressed. "Your such a child." 

"And you really need to work on your arm strength." 

"I'm not a Lan!" 

"You could have been," [Y/N] sighed mournfully. "I think you marrying a Lan would have done both you and this family some good. Maybe we would actually have some discipline." 

Ziyuan slapped his arm, which really didn't hurt but [Y/N] is a dramatic ass. He yelped. "Ow! ZiZi! Don't do that! Its abuse! Don't abuse your brother like that!" 

She sighed, accepting her fate. "What happened to my older brother?" She asked no one. 

"What do you mean? I'm right here!" 

"How is it possibly that as you grew older you got dumber?" 

[Y/N] sighed again. "It must run in the family." He smirked. 

Ziyuan glared at at him and attempted to get up. Key word, attempted. [Y/N] was heavy and got in the way of her getting up. "Get off me you fat ass!" 

"At least I have an ass!" 

"Don't make me use Zidian!" Ziyuan threatened, ring sparking. 

"I'm the one who gave you that stupid ring! As a gift!" The [H/C] haired man cried. "You can't use it against me!" 

Unbeknownst to the two siblings, the Yunmeng trio had been watching the entire thing in complete shock. 

"I... I've never seen A-Niang act like that..." Jiang Cheng whispered. He was speechless and couldn't get his jaw to stop chilling on the floor. 

"Woah... Who is he?" Wei Wuxian was in awe. "How... How..." 

Yanli was shocked too, never seeing her mother act like that before but she quickly got over it and smiled softly, happy. She could tell that her mother had missed her brother no matter what she had said. 

"Thats Uncle [Y/N], A-Niang's older brother." 

"What?!" Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian both whispered shouted. Luckily the two siblings didn't hear as they were to busy having some sort of cat fight with [Y/N] surprisingly winning. 

Yanli laughed softly at their reactions. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ WOahh 1k+ words 

▶ This was so fun to write 😭

▶ Idk if anyone knows this but I in fact do not have any siblings ✌️

Completed : 7/30/2022