madam yu x reader 🛐࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff :)))

▶ Male reader 

▶ Love that gif <3 I mean look at her hair asdkjlg its so flowy 🥰️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I really don't know what you see in him." [Y/N] muttered, crossing his arms. A younger Yu Ziyuan stood next to the teen. She elbowed him in the ribs making him groan in pain and clutch his side. "Shut up! You have no idea what you're talking about!" She glared at him coldly. 

[Y/N] groaned again and looked at her with an unreadable expression.  'Can't you see he isn't for you? He loves another girl anyway...' Instead he said, "Your so defensive."

"I am not!" Yu Ziyuan snapped before realizing her mistake. She blushed, embarrassed, while [Y/N] snickered quietly, using his free hand to cover his mouth. 

"Why do you even like him in the first place?" The [H/C] haired teen decided to change the topic. Ziyuan was already in a mood. 

She looked at him skeptically, like it was a trick, before answering, "Whats not to like about him?"

"Um.. He gets all the girls?" [Y/N] deadpanned. "I mean he has hardly no backbone to begin with yet all the girls are after him..."

"Are you jealous?" Yu Ziyuan raised an eyebrow before glaring. (Talk about mood swings-). "Its not my fault you don't get any girls." She flipped her hair over her shoulder dramatically. "I guess you're just destined to stay single for the rest of your life." (Not me calling myself out- 💀) 

[Y/N] stared at her. "Well I guess you will too."

...

"HUH?!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ HEY HERE ARE YOUR CRUMBS SCHOOL IS KICKING MY ASS BYE-

▶ I COULDN'T REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL HER NAME LOL 😭

▶ This was going to be longer with angst but I'm tried. We are writing so much shit in school and its draining me to be able to write here 😭

Completed : 8/17/2022