wei wuxian x reader 🥀࿐ BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BBY! 

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff FLUFF 💕

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

“What are we doing now?” Wei Wuxian asked, holding his pumpkin up and inspecting it closely.

[Y/N] thought he looked like a confused puppy and held back her laugh at the irony. “We’re going to carve them.”

“And how do we do that?” Wei Wuxian asked again, pouting a little.

“I forgot you grew up in Yunmeng.” [Y/N]’s sweat dropped. “You guys don't have pumpkins?”

“We have lotuses.”

“Okay… So!” [Y/N] picked up her own pumpkin and placed it on the table. “First we have to cut into the pumpkin and then we have to carve out all the insides so it’s easier to carve into later.”

“But.. How many times are we going to carve into this pumpkin?!”

[Y/N] smiled mischievously. “Lets hope you have some Lan arm strength in you, you're going to need it.”

Wei Wuxian shrunk under her evil gaze, cowering. He let a high pitched ‘eep’ and ran away, dropping his pumpkin. [Y/N] watched it fall to the ground and smash.

She sighed. "Jiang Cheng couldn’t have suggested something simpler for Wei Ying’s birthday gift?" [Y/N] wiped her hands off on her hanfu and put them on her hips, frowning. "I’ll just draw him a pumpkin instead…"

Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng sat a little ways away, watching them too. Jiang Cheng slapped his hand against his forehead, groaning and cursing. Yanli sighed, smiling weakly.

"It was your idea…"

"Don't remind me Jie…"

“I can always make his favorite lotus seed and rib soup… And say you helped…”

“That's for the best…” Jiang Cheng muttered.

[Y/N] looked over at them and shrugged.

The plan hadn’t gone well… All because Wei Wuxian was scared of [Y/N]. She hadn’t even done anything except look at him! And she didn’t even glare at him either! He’s just a scaredy cat…

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I forgot to post this again 😭

▶ Happy Halloween 🎃

▶ This is a mix of a Halloween special and Wei Wuxian's birthday

▶ It's short because I ran out of ideas and motivation ╥﹏╥

Completed : 10/31/2022