wen qing x reader 💉࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff 

▶ Male reader

▶ Writing more Wen Qing because I love her <333

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You look beautiful." [Y/N] smiled and took Wen Qing's smaller hands in his. 

"Shut up... How did you even manage to convince me to do this?" 

[Y/N] chuckled and brought one of her hands upwards, kissing it softly. 

Wen Qing's blushing face burned even more. And she couldn't hide her face either because the [H/C] haired man he'd both her hands in a firm yet gentle grip. 

She wore a beautiful, and shockingly soft, light pink hanfu with white bordering that was embroidered with butterflies and flowers. She had never worn something so nice in her entire life. Her hair was let down with parts having been braided by Granny Wen and a younger girl named Wen Juan and combed over 100 times so that it was soft and flowing with every little movement she did. She wore her usual flame pin along with a few other hairpins that [Y/N] had gifted her over the few years that they had been together.  

"Jiejie is the prettiest!" A young Wen Ning cooed, clapping his hands and giggling. 

"Yes she is, A-Ning!" [Y/N] beamed. He leaned down and gently booped Wen Ning's nose. 

Wen Qing, with her one hand free, slapped the back of his head. "Don't say things like that idiot!" 

[Y/N] rubbed the back of his head while he stood back up, laughing. "A-Qing is so fiery!" (Yes, I made a fire joke :) )

"I'll show you fiery!" She threatened, pulling out two sharp needles. They were long and thin, the deadly ends catching in the lantern light. 

[Y/N] smiled and gently pushed her hand down. "Where did you get those? I thought Granny Wen took them all when she was helping you get ready." 

"I have my ways," Wen Qing snapped. 

"..Right... Please put those away so we can get on with our date." 

[Y/N] said it so easily and so simply plain that it caught Wen Qing further off guard. She hardly noticed him taking the needles away from her and slipping them away in his own robes. She also hardly heard Wen Ning and [Y/N]'s conversation as her face slowly became a picture perfect example of an apple. Her blush spread to her ears and neck and she felt ready to pass out, the world around her swimming and dancing. 

"Are you ready to go, A-Qing?" [Y/N]'s gentle voice made her blink and she looked up. He was smiling at her - he was always smiling at her it seemed, a sort of love sick puppy look. He held her hand tightly and was using the other one to gently brush some of her hair out of her face. 

"Y-yes..." 

[Y/N] laughed. "I don't think I've ever seen you so flustered before." 

"You shouldn't say things like that so suddenly!" She snapped back, face still burning and bright red. 

"How am I to warn you? Besides I can say a lot worse!" 

"You better not!" Wen Qing wanted to pull out her needles but she had none. [Y/N] had taken the only two she had managed to sneak past Granny Wen. 

He kissed her on the lips, lingering a few more seconds than necessary. 

"You- You-

[Y/N] laughed loudly, pulling the blushing and sputtering Wen Qing along. "Come darling, we are going to be late and I don't want us to miss the lighting of the lanterns. Thats the best part!" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Juan - graciousness

▶ Image that inspired this whole thing 

Completed : 6/27/2023