jin zixuan x reader 💛࿐

Modern au 

Modern au 

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff <3

▶ Male reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Xuan can you help me with the zipper of this dress?" 

"Sure!" Jin Zixuan smiled shyly and made his way over to where his lover was standing in front of the mirror. [Y/N]'s arm just barely out of reach of the zipper. He pouted in frustration. 

[Y/N] stared as Zixuan got to work. 

Zixuan continued to smile, cheeks blooming pink. 

"Up, A-Xuan." 

"Yes, of course A-[Y/N]. I'm sorry." 

[Y/N] sighed as Zixuan zipped the dress up. "I'm taking that as a 'yes'." 

"Yes for what?" Zixuan took a step back, admiring the way [Y/N] looked in the dress. It hugged his body and made him look even hotter than usual. 

[Y/N] blushed but smiled. "I was going to ask you if you thought I looked good in this dress but I can already tell that you do." 

"A-am I really that readable?" Zixuan sputtered. His surprising show of confidence already disappearing as they spoke. 

[Y/N] laughed and kissed him softly on the cheek, whispering in his ear, "You can gladly take it off me later." 

Zixuan continued to blush brightly all throughout the party and no one could get an answer or have a conversation with him without the Jin stuttering and [Y/N] having to swoop in and save him, giving him a wink while he chatted up the guests and distracted them with more wine. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Zixuan is a bottom, fight me 

▶ Inspired by - 

Completed : 7/21/2023