madam yu x older brother!reader 🛐࿐part 1

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff :)

▶ Male reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Yuan, what are you doing?" A [H/C] haired teen asked, creeping around a pillar to see his younger sister curled up, face buried in her knees. He frowned. "Whats wrong?" 

"Go away!" The girl snapped.

"A-Yuan,"

"I said go away! Leave me alone!" The girl yelled again, looking up this time. Her eyes were red and puffy with tear streaks running down her red cheeks. She sniffled, looking helplessly angry at her older brother. 

"I'm not going to go away just because you told me too. I'm not like our parents." [Y/N] stated calmly, taking a seat next to the sorrowful girl. "Now, are you going to tell me what's wrong? Why are you crying?" 

The young girl glared. "Leave me alone! Stop bothering me!" 

[Y/N] raised an eyebrow. "Sorry dear sister but part of being your brother means I get to annoy you whenever I want," he paused. "But that also means I'm always here for you. We're family, whether you like it or not and I care for you and hate to see you cry. So what's wrong?" 

Yu Ziyuan glared some more but gave in and broke down into tears again. Her pride had already been shattered, what more did she have to lose? "I-I heard A-Niang talking ab-about making me get mar-married! I don-don't want to get married!" 

[Y/N] frowned, brows furrowing. He too had heard their mother talking about maybe marrying Ziyuan off to a much more powerful clan like the Lan or Jiang but he didn't think she had really been serious. He had heard her talk about such things when Ziyuan was first born and when he was younger too, but she had never done anything. 

"I'm sure she isn't serious." He gently patted her head. "And if she is, I'll try and talk to her." 

His sister frowned (which looked more like a cute pout), looking up at him with glassy eyes. "Really?" She asked skeptically. "You'd do that for me?" 

[Y/N] smiled. "Of course. You may be annoying at times but you're still my sister." 

Ziyuan managed to smile shyly. "Than... thank you...." 

[Y/N] ruffled her hair, messing it up even more which made Ziyuan screech in horror. [Y/N] laughed at her reaction, standing up and running away. He heard Ziyuan following after him, yelling and spouting curses that would surely make their parents faint if they heard her saying such things. ([Y/N] would never admit he was one the one to teach her such language-) 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Ahh can you tell I'm feeling more masculine with all these male readers? 

Completed : 7/30/2022