jiang yanli x older brother!reader 🌺࿐

! NOT INCEST JUST A SIBLING BOND !

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff and ofc ANGST :))

▶ Male reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yanli laughed softly at her older brother who had been trying to cheer her up. He gently wiped away the remains of tears from her face, smiling softly. Jin Zixuan had hurt her feelings again. Maybe in another world where she was the eldest, she wouldn't be so quick to shed tears over such a boy but in this one her older brother, [Y/N], always there by her side; making sure she was okay and always willingly to beat up anyone who dared hurt his little sister. (Even if their parents disapproved.) 

"Come now, don't cry over such a stupid boy. He isn't worth your tears." [Y/N] coaxed, helping the girl stand from her fallen position. 

"I can't help it Gege..." Jiang Yanli smiled sadly. "I can't help but love him..." 

[Y/N] frowned. He didn't fully understand where she was coming from, seeing as he had never really been in love himself, but he tried his best to help her the best he could. "Why don't we go see how mother and father are doing? I'm sure they'll love to try and cheer you up!" He forced a smile. He didn't like frowning or really showing any negative emotion in front of the ones he cared for. It felt wrong. Especially now that his younger sister was in tears over some stupid Jin. 

"Ge!" Yanli shouted. "No! You-" 

"Me? What? Come on! And don't let go!" [Y/N] grinned widely and scooped his younger sister up bridal style. She was quite short for her age then again, [Y/N] was 4 and a half years older than her. Yanli muffled her surprised shout as [Y/N] ran through Lotus Pier with a carefree smile, looking for their parents. His laughter filled the silence joined by Yanli's giggles who couldn't help but laugh at her brothers antics. 

She was glad he was always by her side. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Oh geez..." [Y/N] groaned. "How many more siblings am I going to have?" 

Madam Yu shot him a look. She always did favor him and Yanli. More than she cared to ever admit out loud. Jiang Fengmian laughed. "A-[Y/N]!" He chided, not meaning it at all. 

Yanli laughed quietly as she held her baby brother in her arms. He was only a few days old and an ugly baby at that (only you think that [Y/N]-). As she had grown older she had out of her loud and more curious state and into a quiet and respectful young girl who would one day make a great wife ([Y/N] hated the thought of his baby sister one day becoming an adult)

"Was A-Li not enough?" [Y/N] sighed dramatically and draped himself across his family, his mother was sitting up in her bed with Yanli seated next to her and Fengmian on her other side, lying on them. "Thats it! I'm making a bet that I'm going to get another brother!"