Chapter 14 ↬ "You look like hell."

Start from the beginning

"He can handle himself. Let's move!"

"If he gets bit he's dead," Mia sighed, "Leave, I'll get him."

Damon was walking through the woods, carefully and quietly. Making sure that the hybrid wasn't following him. A twig snaps, causing him to turn around.

Back in his original form, the hybrid comes forward at Damon, pushing him back. He gets back up and punches him in this face. The hybrid continues to fight back, swinging punches at him. But suddenly, he's pulled back by someone.

Mia picks him and throws him against a tree, hearing the hard impact on his back.

"You're welcome," She smiled at the vampire. Damon's lips almost curve into a smile too, but it stops when he points behind her.

The hybrid jumps on Mia's back and bites her, which really didn't do anything. Damon pulled him off of her and came face to face. He was inches away from biting Damon. Mia got up to fight back, but someone else got there before her.

Stefan came up behind Ray and pulled his heart out, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Fancy meeting you here," Damon greeted as he tried to catch his breath.

Mia stood up straighter, maybe she should of thought out what she was wearing before pretending to be Kara.

"What part of don't follow me anymore got lost in translation, Damon?" Stefan asked his brother and threw the heart on the floor.

"Might wanna take it up with your girlfriend," Mia said and crossed her arms. Oh God, this is so weird she thought to herself, "You don't want her chasing you, I'd drop with the late night phone calls."

Stefan's eyes darted to the floor.

"Where's Klaus?" Mia demanded.

Stefan didn't answer Mia's question, "I didn't call her."

Damon looked at his brother, "Sure you did. She's not gonna give up on you."

"Well, she has to. Because I'm never coming back. Why don't you get her home, see if you could keep her there this time."

Mia chuckled, "Of course you're coming home, Stefan. That's why I'm here," She walked closer towards Stefan.

"I've been thinking about Klaus's offer and I want to join his team. After I join you'll became useless and be forced to go back to Mystic Falls," Mia smirked, "enough of the brotherly romance I want to see him."

"What are you going to do? Talk to me about my family until I break and turn on my humanity?" Kara laughed, "That's the stupidest plan I've never heard in my life. Michelle tried turning on my humanity many times, but it never worked. So she gave up,"

Kara sighed and drank some of her wine, "you should too."

Elijah had a smile planted on his lips, "Maybe this will change your mind."

The doors opened and a man stepped in. Kara's glass dropped from her hand as she gasped. She couldn't believe what she was seeing— how it was even possible.

"Nicholas?"

The man smiled, "Hello Kara."

"What are you doing here?"

Mia and Stefan− or Kara and Stefan− were both making their way towards Klaus's hybrid camp.