Chapter 14 ↬ "You look like hell."

Start from the beginning

"If we get him to talk, we don't have to," Elena said and walked closer to the hybrid.

"Elena, for someone who doesn't have any super strength or healing, you're really fucking brave," Mia was appalled at the stupid moves she was making.

The hybrid woke up suddenly, his bones cracking. He was shifting.

"Is he turning?" Damon asked.

"No, he can't it's impossible. It's still daylight," Elena widened her eyes.

"Tell him that!" Alaric commented. Mia and Damon both ran to the shifting hybrid and tried to hold him down.

"There aren't supposed to be werewolves until the moon is full!"

"You don't think we know that? Maybe you shut up about the wolf facts and think of something!" Mia yelled back.

"Stop arguing!" Damon shouted.

"Those ropes aren't going to hold the wolf," Alaric began to panic. The hybrid became conscious and moved forward, almost biting Damon.

"We have to kill him!" Mia yelled. Her nails soon turned into claws.

"No! If you kill him then Klaus will know we're here!" Elena shook her head.

"Why do I feel like killing him is the only choice right now?" Damon questioned.

"Damon, we've got to get out of here," Elena pleaded. "We gotta get out of these mountains now!"

Damon and Mia looked at each other because looking back at the screaming hybrid. They both wanted to kill him, thinking it was the only choice left.

"Damon and Mia, NOW!" Elena yelled again. The two turned around before they all disappeared into the woods.

Klaus stood over the fire with a bleeding man next him.

"Bad news, my friend," Klaus said and turned the man around to face him, "End of the road for you." He sunk his fangs into the human before letting him fall to the ground, dead.

The same women from before was walking towards Klaus, blood smeared all over her face and her body shivering.

"Careful love, there's only one Alpha here," He warned.

Klaus looked up and saw that the whole pack had the same conditions. Everywhere was wandering around, eyes bleeding.

"Bloody hell," He mumbled.

Elena, Mia, Damon, and Ric were dashing through the woods, Mia ahead of most than them.

"Ugh!" Elena said before she tripped over a tree root. Ric and Damon both stopped to help Elena up. Mia kept running, but soon realized that they all stopped.

"Seriously!?" Mia exclaimed. "This isn't a horror movie get up!" Mia's eyes widened when she saw a wolf, right in front of her friend.

Elena looked up and gasped at the growling wolf. It looked around, seeming confused.

"Here doggie, doggie." Damon said.

Mia furrowed her eyebrows, "Dam−"

Before anything else could happen, Damon sped the other direction with the werewolf following closely after.

"Come on, let's keep moving," Alaric pulled Elena.

"We can't leave Damon," Elena said worriedly.