Chapter 435: Seventy old father (18)

Xu Zifan didn't care about the family, and had no desire to inquire. Upon seeing this, Wang Baoguo stopped talking, sighing in his heart that Uncle Xu was really broken and completely ignored.

As a result, as soon as Wang Baoguo left, another young man hurried over, "Grandpa Xu, Grandpa Xu! Go back and have a look, your army uncle and Xu Shengnan are about to fight!"

Xu Zifan slowly fed the chickens, "It's none of my business, I won't go."

"No, Grandpa Xu, because of your house, Xu Xiuzhen sold the two houses to Xu Shengnan. I heard that they sold for five hundred yuan. Oh my god, what is the value of that house? The key is Xu Shengnan. The money? The Xu family is all arguing now!"

"Huh? Xu Shengnan bought it?" Xu Zifan raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Yes, Uncle Aigo smashed Xu Shengnan's room a few days ago. She said that she happened to live in a larger room and was comfortable. She also said that if someone dared to enter her room, she called the police to catch the thief and made Uncle Patriot angry." The young man seemed to be anxious, "Grandpa Xu, don't you go back and have a look? They are arguing so fiercely that the captain is angry enough."

Xu Zifan looked at him, saw his eyes twinkling, and smiled, "The captain will definitely be able to handle it, I won't go, thank you for running, but now I am in two families, it doesn't matter. You Come in and sit for a while?"

"Huh?" The young man frowned, "Grandpa Xu, are you really not going?"

"Not going."

The young man persuaded him for a long time, but Xu Zifan didn't move, his face was a little ugly and he ran away. He received five yuan from Xu Shengnan. He thought it would be easy to invite the old man. Who knows that he can't ask for it at all, and he doesn't know whether Xu Shengnan will ask for the money back.

After he left, Xu Zifan clapped his hands and walked in the direction of Xu's family. Since they were led to him, he went to see the excitement.

However, he walked to the back of Xu's house, avoided people, and let Shaohua project the scene of Xu's house.

The Xu family was really noisy. Xu Shengnan ran to the county several times. He didn't know how to get the money, and today he paid all the remaining debts. When Xu Xiuzhen went to Wang Baoguo to issue a certificate, the big guy knew that Xu Shengnan was the one who bought her house!

Xu Shengnan has been broken by Xu Dawei and Xu Aiguo these days, and is tired of Xu Dajun and his wife. The room is broken and angry. She simply bought Xu Zifan and Xu Xiuzhen's room, even if Xu Xiuzhen sits on the floor and starts at five. Hundred, she gave it too, just to respond to them all.

Don't they look down on her? She is going to live in the main house! Live in the main house! Where the head of the family should live!

Just let them see that the money is just a trivial matter to her. She will marry from the main house in the future, and occupy the house not to sell, so that even if the children grow up, they will definitely not live!

Xu Shengnan has this kind of thought, and his attitude is naturally lofty and a lot of disdain. Not only the Xu family is impatient, but also people who watch the excitement can't understand it, but when they say something, Xu Shengnan says that he is forced to let them. leave it.

Outsiders are really not easy to handle the Xu family's housework.

Xu Dawei's family has the most ugly expression. His son and daughter are old and need more houses urgently. They wanted to go out to build a house before, but after Xu Zifan moved out, they focused on this room.