Chapter 472: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (24)

Regardless of whether or not Xu Zifan is a fan of Xu Zifan, seeing the resource allocation of a large number of artists from Lihua, they will feel that Lihua has bullied Xu Zifan too much. He doesn't have a masterpiece, and his acting skills are worrying, but his looks and popularity should definitely not be such a bad resource, worse than some trainees.

If this matter is not handled properly, it will definitely affect Lihua's reputation. An unfair company, who will give trust? Some things are hidden in the dark and no one pays attention to them. Everyone is tacitly aware, but if the fig leaf is lifted and exposed on the table, there will be no less moral condemnation. Lihua's unfairness suddenly became the focus of heated discussion.

Feng Xuanqi was originally just for Xu Zifan's contract, and suddenly seeing this good opportunity, he immediately called a meeting to discuss attacking Lihua in advance, and at this sensitive moment he released a close photo of Su Yanchen with three different rich women.

Su Yanchen was frying CP with Xue Ninglu, and it was cold in an instant. Xue Ninglu's fans attacked him, calling him a scumbag to deceive Xue Ninglu's feelings.

Lihua urgent public relations, issued a statement saying that Su Yanchen just prefers to make friends, and does not have a fixed girlfriend, and Xue Ninglu is also a friend rather than a couple.

Xue Ninglu was still on the sidelines and was not able to speak up for the time being. CP fans scolded Su Yanchen and almost put the title of "Scumbag" on his head. The rich wife also loves to take care of him. Now Su Yanchen is in trouble, and he is also involved in the photo of the person who took care of him. In his anger, his funder dumped him directly and cancelled the drama he invested in. The investment has frustrated his career.

Lihua felt that the Holy Emperor was the first step in the attack. He was preparing for the battle. After he had issued a statement to Su Yanchen, he had no time to care about him. He told him to stay quiet and be silent for a while.

And he has no strong rebuttal statement. Netizens are not stupid. They basically know that it is true that he was taken care of by a rich woman.

Remembering that he was flew by "Dead Island Survival" and the connotation was that Xu Zifan excluded him, it was really shameless, so who can Xu Zifan exclude from Lihua's position? In "Survival on a Deserted Island", he was still working against Xu Zifan, obviously because he wanted to step on Xu Zifan's position and he capsized.

Netizens scolded him for what he deserved. By the way, they cleared up the rumors that Xu Zifan was squeezing him out, and they started to question what company Lihua is, and they allowed Su Yanchen to be kept by others. Xu Zifan is so handsome, isn't it because he refuses the unspoken rules to hide him? !

As soon as this conjecture came out, it was immediately recognized by the majority of netizens, who felt that this was the most reasonable explanation.

Previously, Xu Zifan was hacked by the entire network. The Xiaohua suddenly became a suspect. She was questioned about Xu Zifan's unspoken rules. After being rejected, she became angry and directed fans to hack Xu Zifan.

The variety masters and edited shows that they both participated in are all there. At first glance, they knew that Xu Zifan did not take the initiative to get close to her at all. He has been very humble and working hard. Then he was hacked by the entire network and Xiaohua did not come out. To clarify, it was obviously intentional. No matter what she thought, her character was too low.

Su Yanchen and Xiaohua collapsed and their images collapsed. Coupled with the suspicion of "hidden rules", Lihua really fell into a reputation crisis. Many Lihua artists were suspected. Xu Zifan, who was hidden by Lihua Snow, became Lihua. The only one who is "innocent" has completely changed from the black of the whole network to the mud and not stained.