Chapter 512: I'm a waste worth tens of billions (3)

Xu Zifan's space was huge, as big as the Capital Gymnasium. He packed all the things he wanted to take away and it was half empty. However, he didn't trust this kind of things that could be taken away. Important property and important memorial items were put into his space by him, and then he went out to find a lawyer.

Xu Yuanming finally calmed down his anger, asked someone to tidy up the study, and called Xu Zifan, who knew the servant told him that Xu Zifan was out again, and he was angry!

He immediately dialed Xu Zifan's brain communication. Xu Zifan glanced at the lawyer's office, hung up, and said calmly: "Lawyer Sell, I hope to transfer all of my mother's inheritance to my name, the sooner the better. ."

Attorney Purcell was the lawyer who helped Xu's mother to make the will. He smiled after hearing the words: "No problem, all the documents are ready. Now you only need to verify your identity and sign a few agreements. Please come with me."

Xu Zifan muted the Wisdom brain communication, and followed attorney Sell to another office for blood sampling and facial verification. The signed agreement was signed on the virtual screen after connecting Wisdom, and fingerprints were also collected.

Although the process is a bit cumbersome, because he is himself, this inheritance does not involve other people, and the processing speed is very fast. In just half an hour, he inherited a large amount of inheritance from his mother.

The Xu family is a middle-to-upper family in the empire, and Xu Yuanming is a senior official of the Capital Star. As Mrs. Xu, Xu's mother is rich in wealth, plus the dowry, it is comparable to the wealth of a small family. This is also the reason why Xu Yuanming made this legacy idea. The Xu family is going downhill. This legacy is very important to the Xu family.

In the same way, the heir's aptitude is also very important. Poor aptitude means that the body is not strong enough, the energy is not good enough, the life span is not long enough, even the memory is worse than others, and the overall is much worse than those with excellent aptitude. Therefore, compared with a double-A illegitimate child who is impossible to recover from a double-F illegitimate child, the family chose the illegitimate child without hesitation to help him cover up all the scandals.

The original owner Shan and Xu Zhikai still have a chance to win, but fighting against an entire family will only be crushed. No matter when there is a privileged class, a civilian will never defeat a powerful official.

However, the reason why officials dare to bully someone is to ensure that this matter will not be exposed, otherwise, once the fig leaf is torn off, the officials will still be unable to eat.

Therefore, Xu Zifan acted first, and quickly transferred his mother's inheritance to his own name. He had absolute control and would not give Xu Yuanming a chance to engage in minor actions.

After the inheritance was inherited, Xu Zifan shook hands with Sail and said with a smile: "In the near future, I may have to ask you to help me prosecute the person who harmed me. Please trouble you."

Saier smiled and said: "No trouble. Your mother and I are alumni. I am very happy to help you. I hope you don't lose confidence in life because of physical problems."

"Thank you, I will definitely live a good life." Xu Zifan's smile reveals confidence. This is an era when he can fly freely, and he certainly won't wrong himself.

Xu Zifan returned to the car, logged on Xing.com, and listed all the eight properties under his name for sale, which were slightly lower than the market price. They were all in good locations, and someone asked about them as soon as they were listed. He directly handed it over to the full-power agent of the sales center. He only needs to confirm it on the brain during the final transaction, and he does not even need to show his face, which is extremely convenient.