Chapter 533: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (10)

Lin Ruoshan was speechless for a while and didn't know how to choke.

She was also very scared. When Xu Zifan was taken away from home in her last life, the city was full of wind and rain, and all the people around were accusing her like this. And Lin Ruonan was aloft, seeming to be more noble than her forever. She felt as if she had returned to her previous life, unable to distinguish between reality and memory, and pushed the person next to her to hide her face and ran away.

Xu Zifan raised his head and glanced, then lowered his head to continue to settle accounts. Lin Ruoshan is reborn, but she hasn't had a chance to grow up yet. She is still the spoiled and willful person in her previous life who caused a catastrophe, and then married to a poor family full of resentment. So she is short-sighted, petty, and ignorant. As long as she has no chance to change, she will always be a loser.

Of course, if she makes insidious tricks, she will say something else.

Lin Ruonan greeted everyone to continue the cloth selection, and the guests quickly turned their attention back, but they were still talking about the cloth, most of them were talking about Lin Ruoshan.

Lin Ruonan didn't talk, just listened, smiling gently to help everyone choose cloth and clothes. In this way, she has gained everyone's goodwill. Without talking about people behind her back, it is always a virtue and easy to attract people.

Lin Ruonan's suggestions are very attentive, which is in line with everyone's preferences, and makes people feel warm, and they are happy to buy things with copper plates. Everyone said that she was like Xu Zifan, very caring.

This is why Xu's father and Xu's mother are relieved to hand over the shop to them. They always have a lot of small ideas for customers to buy more things. They run the shop, and the profits are much higher than those run by Xu's father and Xu's mother.

It happened that the doctor said that Xu Zifan's health was much better, and it would be beneficial to move more, so they handed the shop to the young couple so that the young couple had something to do, and they worked together to increase their relationship.

The four members of the Xu family are extremely satisfied with their current lives.

But here Lin Ruoshan ran home, rushed to Lin Yaozu and slapped him hard!

Wang screamed, rushed up and pushed her away, "Why are you hitting your brother? Are you crazy?"

Lin Ruoshan shivered with anger: "I'm crazy? Ask him what good things he did? He ruined my reputation! Our Lin family's reputation is completely ruined! It's all because you spoiled him lawlessly and let him go outside. Nonsense, are you satisfied now? The Lin family is about to be destroyed in your hands!"

The Wang clan asked in shock: "What are you talking about? What's up with Yaozu?"

Lin Yaozu shouted: "That's it, it's my shit? I didn't lie. Who wronged you?"

It is precisely because no one lies that Lin Ruoshan is even more unacceptable to the current results, "Dare you still say? I can't spare you!"

Lin Ruoshan pointed to Lin Yaozu's nose and yelled, and rushed to fight him.

The Wang family hurriedly fought, Lin Ruoshan didn't care about her at all, and Lin Yaozu was spoiled by her and she didn't know how to scruples. The two brothers and sisters made a lot of attacks. They beat Wang and screamed again and again, and the whole Lin family flew. The dog jumped.

The two neighbor women were sitting in the yard choosing vegetables, looked at each other after hearing the sound, and shook their heads: "This Lin family doesn't have a good thing."