Chapter 488: The best boy in the street (7)

Xu Zifan had long asked Shaohua to send a message to Zhou Hao. Shaohua started scanning and immediately positioned Zhou Hao on the virtual screen as soon as he found Zhou Hao. Xu Zifan fought back and ran in the direction of Zhou Hao.

When Zhou Hao walked out of the corner, Xu Zifan hit him, Zhou Hao was affected and suffered a stick.

Zhou Hao immediately became angry, "Damn, I dare to fight? You are looking for death!" He scolded and fought with the people in the West District, and suddenly relieved Xu Zifan's pressure.

On the coast, Uncle Qiu was leading people to grab the goods from the mother gun. He started a double-headed fight, and suddenly rushed out of a large number of policemen, surrounded by many police cars. Uncle Qiu was shocked and hurriedly opened fire with the police and asked his subordinates to protect him to escape. He called Xu Zifan's phone for help in a panic, but Xu Zifan couldn't get through the phone!

Xu Zifan was a backup for him. He was too far away to find someone else. He couldn't catch up. He had to fight hard by himself. Of course, he didn't rush out. All of them were caught and none of them ran away.

Because Xu Zifan is a backup, a lot of people are arranged in the nightclub. When the little brother ran to the nightclub and shouted, they all took the guys and ran over. People in the West District saw that there was a Zhou Hao next to Xu Zifan, and this happened again. Many manpower, can not please, retreat quickly.

Tie Fist saw the sparrow being ignorant and cursed with blood red eyes. He jumped into the car and chased the people in the Western District. He couldn't stop shouting. Instead, he sat on the ground vigorously and pressed his legs, Xu Zifan leaned against Zhou Hao. Half-closed, the only high-level sober and sensible was Ah Hua.

A Hua said eagerly: "Get the car over and take Brother Fan, Dali, and Mahjong to the hospital. You guys go after Iron Fist and go!"

Everyone started moving, Zhou Hao was about to leave, Ahua hurriedly shouted to him when he saw him, "Brother, brother, stay for a while, you saved Brother Fan, you must wait for Brother Fan to wake up before leaving."

The younger brother next to him also pushed Zhou Hao into the car. The scene just now was too chaotic. In fact, everyone didn't see what was going on. They only knew that they would fight if they saw it. At this moment, A Hua said in public, Zhou Hao. He became Xu Zifan's savior.

They ran through several red lights and rushed to the hospital. The doctor who examined the sparrow shook his head and said regretfully, "Sorry, I tried my best. He was dead for more than 20 minutes when he was sent. Please be sorry. "

A Hua staggered, turned around and hit the wall behind him with a punch. Several younger brothers hurriedly stopped him, "Brother Hua, Brother Fan and Brother Li are still inside."

Ahua sat on the chair with his head down, and said in a deep voice: "Hurry up and chase the iron fist back and tell him something is wrong."

"Yes, Brother Hua."

Immediately afterwards, the doctor who checked Dali and Xu Zifan came out. They were arranged by Chen Guowei. When they saw Ah Hua, they said that they were in serious condition. They said Dali broke a fracture. If they do not recuperate well, they will be lame. Xu Zifan has a concussion and is unconscious and needs to rest in bed. Observe the recovery.

As soon as the doctor's voice fell, a little brother ran over in a panic, holding his mobile phone in his hand, stuttering: "Hua, Hua, Brother Tie, his car rushed down the cliff, exploded, exploded..."

"What?!" Ahua stood up abruptly and grabbed his clothes. "Where is Iron Fist? Did you see Iron Fist?"

"Brother Hua, Brother Tie, he, he was in the car, exploded, exploded..."