Chapter 525: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (2)

The time when Xu Zifan came across was when Lin Ruoshan proposed to change parents. Xu's father and Xu's mother were angry enough, and Mr. Lin was also ill with qi. The original owner was lying in bed because of the cold and his body was very weak. People support.

Changsheng ran out of the space, shrank into a small snake and lay on Xu Zifan's chest. He raised his head and said worriedly: "Master, please drink some spiritual spring water, that Lin Ruoshan is too much, I will clean her!"

Xu Zifan smiled and nodded its little head, "Don't worry, she has not tasted enough sweetness, let her get overwhelmed and lose everything, so that life is better than death. Leave her alone, let's take it easy."

[Shaohua: For longevity, be calm, the host has its own plan, you must not do anything behind your back. 】

Changsheng cocked his little tail and said, "I know, I listen to my master the most."

Xu Zifan patted Changsheng, "Go into the space, don't be discovered, wait until I find a chance to bring you out. Remember that you can't be revealed at any time, there is no dragon in this world."

"Okay!" Changsheng slid into the space, it didn't mind pretending to be a snake, it would be nice to be with its owner.

Xu Zifan drank a glass of spiritual spring water, sat up cross-legged, closed his eyes and turned the chaos to sort out the meridians.

The original body has been ill for too long to heal easily. It takes a strange chance. However, this does not affect his healing. He only needs to pretend to be sick, and he doesn't really need to suffer the pain.

Controlling the pulse is easy for people with spiritual power.

He just sorted out the meridians of his body, Shaohua reminded: [Host, your mother is preparing to bring the medicine. 】

Xu Zifan saw Mother Xu on the virtual screen. He got back into the quilt and lay down. Mother Xu opened the door lightly and walked in. Seeing him open his eyes, he smiled lovingly and said, "Zifan, are you awake? How do you feel? Do you feel better?"

"Much better." Xu Zifan propped up the bed and sat up. Xu's mother hurriedly put down the medicine bowl and came to help him, carefully took a pillow to put him behind her, touched the temperature of his hand, and touched his forehead.

"No ice, no burning, it's better." Xu Mu breathed a sigh of relief and gave him the medicine, "Come on, drink while it's hot. Mother specially asked the doctor to change the prescription. It's not that bitter. You can drink it."

Xu Zifan drank it under her gaze, and in fact poured it all into the trash can in the space. He patted the bedside and smiled at Xu's mother: "Mother, you have been tired for a long time, sit down and rest for a while. Mother, you didn't sleep well looking at it. Are you still angry about the Lin family's marriage?"

Xu's mother's face sank and returned to normal. She sat on the edge of the bed and took his hand and said concernedly: "Don't think about this, you just have to take care of your health. These things are my and your dad's. The Lin family just got up. If you want to bully us, it's impossible. Your dad and I have been in town for so many years. We still have some connections. If the Lin family dared to be in the first year of junior high school, we would dare to be in the fifteenth year. We change when we say we change, and we really treat them as someone else. ?"

Xu Zifan chuckled: "Mother, you see that this marriage is for one person to be a family with us. Of course, we have to marry a willing and good-tempered person. Lin Ruoshan is not happy with this marriage. I am boring to marry her and be a family member. It's better to choose carefully."