Chapter 457: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (9)

Halfway through the grilled fish, Xu Zifan mixed a cold dish with wild vegetables. The seasoning was the sour wild fruit and the seasoning he brought.

Everyone felt very satisfied when they ate grilled fish and grilled seashells. When they served with cold dishes, it was not only refreshing, but also highlighted the umami flavor of seafood and the green vegetable flavor of wild vegetables. The combination of the two is actually more delicious!

There is also a wild vegetable like lettuce. Those who like meat wrapped in vegetables can be eaten with it. At this time, it is heaven on earth to eat such a high-level dinner in such a place!

After Yi Xiao and Chen Zaimin finished eating the grilled fish first, Xu Zifan pointed to the two that hadn't moved and said, "There are more here, Brother Chen and Brother Yi, if you don't have enough, you can eat more. I have this one. "

Song Yunjian is a good old man. Hearing the words, he said, "Brother Chen and Yi Xiao, you two can eat more, I will have enough."

He said that was the case, but the expression in his eyes did not mean that.

Chen Zaimin laughed, and took a grilled fish and divided it into three. The three of them took one. "Let's share it, youngest, there is one of you three."

Xu Zifan handed the piece to Su Yanchen directly, "Brother, you can eat it with Sister Xue. I haven't finished this piece yet. Drink some soup later, it's really enough."

Su Yanchen didn't want to act as if he was too greedy for his things, but because he was too hungry, the grilled fish was delicious. Looking at the grilled fish in front of him, he couldn't say no. He thanked him and accepted it.

Xue Ninglu still remembered to have a love triangle, and said with a smile: "You are great, the youngest, let's eat this, we can't take you down." She said and beckoned, "You sit here, let's get a good split. ."

Xu Zifan immediately waved his hand in fright, "No, Sister Xue, what I said at the airport is true. I really can't get close to the opposite sex, otherwise someone must scold me for hype. Sister Xue, eat with brother, I'm full, I don't want to wanted."

Xu Zifan patted his stomach in order to show that what he said was true. Chen Zaimin saw that he was trying to stay away from Xue Ninglu, so he helped him and said: "The youngest member is full, and I will drink soup later, and there will be wild fruits after the meal. , You two eat."

Xue Ninglu hated Xu Zifan for not knowing how to promote her, so she could only share a fish with Su Yanchen. They also deliberately made some ambiguous little moves, and occasionally smiled at each other.

When everyone finished eating the grilled fish, the grilled seashells and cold dishes were gone.

Xu Zifan finally sprinkled some seasoning into the soup and said with a smile: "The soup is ready, but there is no spoon. Let's use coconut shell as a bowl."

Song Yunjian said, "The coconut shell is particularly difficult to cut."

Xu Zifan got up, went under the tree and picked up a coconut that Song Yunjian had picked before, and said casually: "No, this is also tricky, so it will save effort."

He explained to them as he drove it, and then asked them, "Would you like to drink coconut milk?"

Everyone is waiting for the soup, of course no one drinks coconut milk. Xu Zifan poured out the coconut milk, divided the coconut shell into six parts, dug out the coconut meat inside, and put the coconut meat a little bit into the soup. "It will taste better if you adjust it this way."

He distributed the soup to everyone, "Taste it and see how it goes."

A few people quickly tasted it. Chen Zaimin closed his eyes slightly and smiled, shaking his head and sighing, "Youngest, you are such a treasure! My God is so happy. I didn't expect to come to the island to not only eat, but also drink." My whole body feels refreshed with such a delicious hot soup."