Chapter 404: Unlucky stick (33)

Qingfengguan has completely gained a reputation and is on the right track, and there is no problem with the circulation of funds. Xu Zifan let Luo Mu and Jiang Mu be the registered disciples of Qingfeng View, and let them both be responsible for bookkeeping and charity.

Qingfengguan also started to see a doctor for one person every day for free. I said before that I can see a doctor, but no one has ever seen it. Who would believe that the Taoist priests in Taoist temples can heal? Most people think that "seeing a doctor" means exorcising evil spirits.

But I didn't look at the free ones. First, the older people who were closer came to see, and finally I ate the pills that Xu Zifan had given me, and I felt really comfortable. They introduced family and friends again, and then introduced them when they were optimistic. Soon the free quota would not be available. There was only one a day. Some people lined up at the door early in the morning, but there was no exception.

Others have to pay honestly if they want to see a doctor. Some young people are unwilling to take photos and expose them to the Internet, wanting to condemn Qingfengguan for selfishness and profit, but Xu Zifan immediately posted a list of Qingfengguan as charity. The money they make is used for charity, so are you embarrassed not to spend money on seeing a doctor? Is it a beggar?

This has increased the reputation of Qingfeng View a lot, and let everyone know that Qingfeng View can really see a doctor, and more and more people come here. Xu Zifan is also getting busy. It takes many years to learn medical skills. He has no energy to teach others. He can only do it by himself. All those who cannot be ranked have to make an appointment. Unless it is a serious emergency, he will make an exception. Show the Taoist temple at night after closing.

After two months of this, Liao Cheng wrote to say that all the people who Wang Xiaofeng confessed had been caught, and they were too vicious to be wiped out on the spot, and the criminals were sent to the first prison.

Xuantong is indeed innocent. He doesn't know what Wang Xiaofeng did, but Xuantong's character is really average. He did not teach Wang Xiaofeng well and refused to arrest him. The special situation fined him a sum of money and ordered him not to interfere with others for three years. The matter, reflect on your practice.

After talking about these gossips, Liao Cheng said it was serious. He wanted Jiang Tianxin to investigate a case of trafficking in women. The police were helpless. He hoped that Jiang Tianxin could find clues, figure out the location, rescue the people, and destroy the human trafficker organization.

Jiang Tianxin used to be a policeman and hated this kind of thing. Now that he has a higher ability, he is bound to do so.

Xu Zifan learned about the case and estimated that she could handle it, so she let her investigate alone, but before Jiang Tianxin left, he called Jiang Tianxin into his room and gave her a bunch of things.

"This is the jade armor you wore last time. This is the golden silk soft armor that was seized in Shan'ao Village. This is the compass. This is the high-level spell I drew. These are several commonly used formations, and this, This is the Golden Bell, this is very important. If you are in danger, just avoid people and hide in it. No one can see you or find you. Then you just need to tear the talisman and I will pass. ."

Jiang Tianxin couldn't laugh or cry when he looked at the pile of things in front of him, "Master, how do you let me bring so many things? I can't drag two big boxes to run around. Besides, this Jin Yinzhong can't fit in at all."

She knew that Xu Zifan was worried about her, and her heart was warm. She stretched out her hand to hold Xu Zifan's arm and smiled and said, "Master, don't worry. I used to investigate this kind of case when I was not practicing. Now I can protect myself better. I will soon Will be back."