Chapter 428: Seventy old father (11)

Xu Zifan gave the price very happily, "If you want the whole ginseng, five thousand yuan in cash, plus various tickets. Food stamps, oil tickets, cloth tickets, etc., are more common for daily use, and half of them are for national tickets. The remaining bicycle tickets, watch tickets, and industrial tickets are scarce.

You can give as many tickets as you like. The price is more expensive than others, but this is a good thing for me. You can buy ginseng slices instead of the whole one. "

Before the middle-aged man had spoken, the vice president persuaded: "Brother Li, this ginseng is not an ordinary ginseng. I have never seen such a good appearance, and it has all the tails. It is the best in the world. Ten years, it's really good, I think it's worth it."

The middle-aged man immediately said: "Uncle, I want all of this ginseng, but I am in a hurry to save people. Then, I will make a call and let my family get ready to send it. You let me take the ginseng slice to save people first. Is it? You just have a sip of tea and so on at the vice president's place, and he promised me that it will be fine."

Xu Zifan nodded, and sat down on a chair, "It is convenient for others and for yourself, I believe you, go quickly."

"Thank you so much, uncle, thank you so much! My name is Li Zhenhong, the director of the Bureau of Grain, you put one hundred and twenty hearts, I am determined not to cheat you, I will invite you to dinner when I come back later!" Li Zhenhong took the deputy The director personally took the film and ran out after speaking.

Xu Zifan didn't expect that the other party would be the director. He looked at the deputy dean and asked, "Is the situation of Director Li's lover serious? I think he is in a hurry. His family did not come to help?"

The deputy dean sighed, "Director Li was on vacation today and accompanied his lover to the mall. Who knew that when the two came out of the mall, they ran into someone. The man ran too fast and suddenly knocked Director Li's lover down. The child was raised relatively old, and this was only eight months, and he had already given birth to it for three hours.

His family came to help, but they all went out to look for the film. Director Li just had a hard time finding him and rushing back. If his mother and son are safe, you will be a real help, uncle. He has finally asked for it. This one is the child here. "

Xu Zifan smiled, "It's all fate. Today, I dug up wild ginseng and wanted to come to the county to see if I could exchange something with someone. Who knew I happened to run into Director Li? I hope his wife and children are safe."

I was hit prematurely and gave birth for another three hours. I must have lost my strength. No wonder I was looking for a ginseng film.

This is indeed quite a coincidence. His wild ginseng was matured and grown up with a lot of spiritual spring water, and replacing it with other ginseng could not save Li Zhenhong's wife and children, but as long as he was given a slice, the parturient would definitely be able to survive. This pass.

After another half an hour passed, the office door was slammed open, Li Zhenhong strode forward with excitement and grabbed Xu Zifan's hand, "Uncle! My daughter-in-law gave birth! He gave birth to a son of six and a half pounds, the doctor said. They are both good, it's great to take part in the film. Uncle, I really don't know how to thank you, thank you so much!"

Xu Zifan patted his hand and smiled: "It's good to be safe. This is your own blessing. I just happen to sell you a ginseng."

Li Zhenhong was moved: "I really met a noble person. If you didn't remind me that there was a problem with the ginseng, I might just give it to my daughter-in-law in a hurry. Who would have thought that a fake ginseng that looks so good and smells good? ?