Chapter 540: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (17)

Father Lin got Xin'er, and he stood at the entrance of the village and waited early. The villagers were crowded at the entrance of the village. The whole village was excited and happier than the New Year. This is Master Juren. Think about it, they have also spoken to Master Juren and sent things to Master Juren. Everyone was very happy.

As soon as the carriage stopped, Xu Zifan hurriedly jumped out of the carriage, yelled "Grandpa" with his hands, and then turned back to help Lin Ruonan, and the two went hand in hand in front of the old man Lin and bowed, "Grandpa, we are back to visit you."

Old Man Lin held one with one hand, his face wrinkled with a smile, "Good! Good!"

He patted Xu Zifan's shoulder heavily, with pride and admiration on his face, "Zifan is so good! It really makes your parents proud. This is Guangzong Yaozu."

Xu Zifan held him back and smiled gently and said, "Grandpa passed the award. I have more to learn."

"Hahaha, go, let's go home, and grandpa will kill pigs for you." After he finished speaking, Mr. Lin moved his lips when he saw some formal villagers. Considering that Xu Zifan's current status may be unpleasant, he didn't say anything and pulled. Xu Zifan and Lin Ruonan are leaving.

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "Everyone is here, so why don't you come together to have a good time, like last time, it's nice to eat with lots of people."

Lin Ruonan also smiled and held the sister-in-laws who knew each other with a smile, "If the sister-in-law and aunt are all right, please come to my grandfather's house. We can also chat for a while. I haven't seen you for a long time. I have a lot of things to say to you. ."

The approachability of their husband and wife made everyone relax. The villagers were simple and happily immediately responded. One said they would go home to pick up eggs, the other said they would pick vegetables in the field, and they all included everything they needed to eat. , Enthusiastically rushed home to get things.

Old man Lin stroked his beard and smiled happily: "You two are good, but my old man thinks too much, thinking you are not happy. That's how it should be. The folks are always folks, and you should be more close to you without malice. No harm, they all sincerely hope you are well."

Lin Ruonan held him and smiled: "Grandpa said, don't worry, Brother Zifan and I will not forget our original intentions. Grandpa, let's go home first. We brought you a lot of things. You must like it."

Old Man Lin was overjoyed, and said, "It's fine if you come back. You asked people to send a lot of things last time. Don't take them again. Why do I use these things as an old man?"

Xu Zifan held his other arm and walked together, "We are doing well now, and we naturally hope that grandpa will have a better life. This is our filial piety. When grandpa is not doing justice, we will take you over, let us Live together."

Elder Lin waved his hand, "You guys have a good time, I won't go. I have a house and a land here, which is good, you don't have to worry about me."

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "Grandpa, if we are busy in the future, we will inevitably come back less, so you don't want to see your grandson often?"

Lin Ruonan blushed in an instant, and Old Man Lin was taken aback, then smiled, and said simply: "Okay, I will go with you then. I can do whatever I can for you. My body is still strong."

The three of them returned home talking and laughing, and looked at the things they brought back from Fucheng one by one. Lin Ruonan quietly glanced at Xu Zifan, lowered her head and couldn't help but bend. Although she and Xu Zifan hadn't made it clear about their true and false marriages, in the past few months, they can see each other every day when they wake up, take care of the shop together, and go to the city together. They have experienced a lot in a short time. Many things brought them closer and closer, and she finally understood what it was like to be Xinyue alone.