Chapter 527: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (4)

Xu's father and Xu's mother love their sons. The preparation for the marriage must be solemn. Besides, Xu Zifan's good health has given them hope. These days, they are all smiling. Even the neighbors and the customers in the cloth shop know that their family wants It's a wedding.

When someone asked the daughter-in-law of Xu's family, Xu's mother would laugh and say: It is the eldest granddaughter of Lin Lizheng in Linxi Village.

Lizheng's name is still very good. When the big guy heard that Lizheng's eldest granddaughter said that this family married well, it must not be wrong.

Someone who knew that Lin Li was in a relationship with Lin Fu, realized that Xu's mother never mentioned Lin Fu and his wife, so they keenly understood that Xu's family didn't want to see the Lin's family and didn't recognize this in-law.

In private, they did not less guess the reason, and vaguely discovered that it was Lin Lizheng's granddaughter who had married the Xu family. As for the reason for the change, no one knew.

They only knew that it was the Lin family's fault 80%, otherwise the Xu family would not deny their in-laws, and the Xu family was extremely satisfied with the Lin family's granddaughter and seemed to value it very much.

This kind of argument is spreading slowly, because no one has said openly that the Xu family and the Lin family don't know, and they are still doing their own things. Only Xu Zifan learned the direction of things from Shaohua.

He now "drinks medicine" and sleeps on time every day. When the weather is good, he goes to sit in the yard and walks around the yard wall twice. He has a good appetite. Unlike before, he can't eat anything. After two steps, he suffers from breathlessness and weak legs. .

It would be nice to see her complexion every day.

That day Xu Zifan was finally able to walk around freely, and while Xu's mother was not paying attention, he took the new quilt she brought back into the house. He was so pleased that Xu's mother was reciting the Buddha. He pulled his eyes and said with tears: "This is great. , Great! My son is blessed, and the blessing will grow in the future."

Xu Zifan held Xu's mother's hand and smiled: "Mother, I am going to get married soon. I am an adult. I will help you clean up the house, help my father take care of the shop, and be filial to you with Ruonan. Your blessings are also It's long."

Mother Xu nodded again and again, "Yes, yes, we are fortunate, we have to watch you and Ruonan have a good life, the children and grandchildren are full. I, I go to the mountains to votive, and pray for both of you, you will stay at home."

"Okay, mother, be careful on the way, don't mention too many things, heavy."

"Eh, mother knows."

Mother Xu said that she knew that she was still full of things. She feels that the temple works well, and she has achieved everything she asked for, so she must pay her respects.

After Xu Zifan waited for her to leave, he locked the door and affixed his invisibility charm to the temple.

The original body has been ill for too long. This time I was seriously ill. I looked for a few doctors to see that it was not easy to get better, so I could only raise it well. Xu's father and Xu's mother were very uncomfortable, and they caught up with the change of relatives. They kept smiling and couldn't be really happy.

It happened that Xu's mother was going to the temple, and she would definitely ask for a visa. Xu Zifan planned to make her feel at ease and happy.

Xu Zifan found the old monk who had been dealt with and waited in the dark. After a while, Xu's mother arrived.