Chapter 450: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (2)

It didn't take long for other stars to arrive one by one, but they didn't rush, and they would edit them anyway. It's impossible to say how late they were. By eight o'clock, all six of them finally arrived.

The director asked them to introduce themselves, and then have breakfast together to get to know each other.

There are six people in total. Xu Zifan is the youngest at 22 years old. There is a third-rate actor who takes the idol route with the company. He is 25 years old and named Su Yanchen. He is good at singing and dancing. He has been acting in idol dramas. quite handsome.

This time I want to use Xu Zifan to set off him. After all, he is able to sing, dance, and film scenes in comparison with Xu Zifan. If you perform better in the wild, it can be contrasted very well.

Xu Zifan asked Shaohua to check the true information of a few of them, and got a certain understanding of them. This Su Yanchen enjoys the aura brought by the celebrity, but doesn't work hard at all. Instead, he likes to accompany the wine to take advantage of the rich woman. Obviously, he wants to take advantage of his youth. If someone is willing to support him, it will make a lot of money.

This time, if it were not for the company to use Xu Zifan to set off him, he would never come. His agent has already agreed with the director that he will serve him secretly in private, and it won't make him too hard.

Therefore, Su Yanchen laughed and laughed at everyone in front of the camera, showing the vitality of Xiao Xianrou to the fullest. When the camera couldn't take the shot, he was very disdainful of Xu Zifan and didn't put it in his eyes.

None of the other four people belonged to their company. A 40-year-old Guo Qishi Emperor Chen Zaimin was well-known, but it had been ten years. Because Chen Zaimin is older than them, he will take care of them carefully when getting along, and he is like a big brother.

In fact, he is a good person. He took care of the family after his wife gave birth, and was photographed on the beach by the back wave after not taking care of his career. He has a very peaceful mind. He doesn't have the dream of reaching the top. He only regards the entertainment industry as a lucrative job. He has seen the ups and downs of the entertainment industry more over the years, and believes that his eyes are the most kind to Xu Zifan.

Song Yunjian, a 32-year-old third-line host, has moderate host skills and works hard to be humorous but not humorous at all. It's okay to partner with an excellent host, and host the guests by himself. This time I want to try transformation and see if I can Take the path of variety shows.

He is relatively strong and true, works hard, and has no black spots, but he attaches great importance to his career, so he keeps a distance from Xu Zifan, a black star, and does not want to get unnecessary trouble.

Yi Xiao, a twenty-nine-year-old singer, sings very well, but doesn't have much distinctive features. He has never been popular after winning the championship from a talent show. Moreover, he insisted on his music dream, and the road was a little more difficult. The company arranged for him to participate in this show. He was a little reluctant, so his attitude was a little cold and he didn't talk much.

Yi Xiao is indifferent to everyone, and doesn't care whether Xu Zifan is black or red. It is the same to him as to others.

The only female star is a model, who is 1.8 meters tall, a little bit taller than Song Yunjian and Su Yanchen.

Her name is Xue Ninglu, she is twenty-five years old, she has a lordotic body and a beautiful face. She looks very beautiful. But this is not very suitable for the modeling industry, she has not been popular, only hovering in the middle.