Chapter 547: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (24)

Xu Zifan and Lin Ruonan settled down. Xu Zifan first took a letter to visit Lord Liang in the capital. The prefect had sent a letter to his elder brother and praised Xu Zifan, so that Lord Liang had a good impression of Xu Zifan before he saw him. After meeting, they had a very happy conversation.

If a person has something to say, he should follow the script, and the experienced person can see through it with a few words. Xu Zifan has been an official more than once, he has also been a regent, and an emperor. Even if he converges a little, Master Liang would be amazed and willing to befriend him.

It is very important to make contacts in an unfamiliar place. Mr. Liang gave Xu Zifan two clever servants, two careful and sensible maids, and a cook, making Xu Zifan and Lin Ruonan a lot easier.

These five servants were all born and raised in Beijing, and they knew the capital very well. The couple asked them what they wanted to know. If Lin Ruonan is going out, it's safer to bring a maid, and also let the two little servants run to find a suitable storefront, so you don't have to run back and forth too tired.

Xu Zifan remembered this friendship in his heart. He learned about the current affairs of this dynasty by reviewing books at home. He occasionally went out to attend the scholar tea party in the capital. It didn't take long for him to become famous. The scholars all knew that Xu Zifan who had four songs in a row was really real. I'm afraid I will win the top three in this test and palace test!

The various forces are also watching, and candidates like Xu Zifan who are obviously promising candidates, several princes' doormen and other talented people are tentatively sending people to contact Xu Zifan. Xu Zifan just got to know the imperial powers during his dealings with them, and finally elected the royalist party to make friends with them. The other parties have maintained a close distance like Tai Chi, neither being close nor sinners.

Some discerning people felt that he was unfathomable when he saw it. The son of a merchant who came out of a small town, he could see the distribution of power within a short period of time when he first arrived in Beijing, and he was able to walk the single-plank bridge steadily among the various forces. Yes, it's really not trivial.

Lin Ruoshan accidentally heard a personal court lady mention in the palace that the test was approaching, and a particularly powerful candidate came from Jingli, who had already won four consecutive songs. It suddenly occurred to her that Xu Zifan had already come to the capital to take part in the test after living so fast.

In one year, she grew up and down quickly in the big dyeing vat of the imperial palace. If she didn't climb up, she would die. She abruptly climbed to the position of nobles by favoring the emperor and the queen mother. Now that she is three months pregnant, the Queen Mother has already hinted that if she is a little prince, she will be called a concubine.

This is the greatest affirmation of her, many officials' daughters can only climb to the position of concubines in their lives. But the more she climbed, the more dissatisfied she was, because someone could step on her head.

From the promise to be promoted to noble, she can look back and find the promises who have tripped her to settle accounts. There is already a promise that has been secretly calculated by her to enter the cold palace, and she will not be able to get out in this life. This made her realize the benefits of power. If she was promoted to a concubine or a noble concubine, how many people in this world would dare to make her unhappy?

The two uncomfortable palace ladies before her had been sent to the dressing bureau by her. They dared to calculate her, and they would wash clothes in the icy well water for the rest of their lives. Today's palace maid is very good at making her happy, able to talk, know how to winks, know how to please her, and serve her comfortably, so she likes it very much.