Chapter 487: The best boy in the street (6)

The meeting ended, Tang Zhentian stopped Xu Zifan and asked him to follow him home to see Tang Jiao.

Xu Zifan hesitated, and frowned slightly, "Foster father, Jiaojiao never likes to see me. She is now at the critical moment of raising her body, and I am afraid that it will affect her. Moreover, we have a tense relationship with the Western District. I also want to calm down and think about it. How to deal with them, don't make mistakes, or wait until the matter is finished before going to see Jiaojiao."

Tang Zhentian looked at the embarrassed look on his face and understood his implication. With Tang Jiao's temperament, she might be complaining when she saw Xu Zifan, and blamed him for shutting down that day. When Tang Jiao doesn't rest well, Xu Zifan's mood will also be affected. He will still retaliate in the West Zone and grab the site in the West Zone. One carelessness may lose everything. Of course, it is better not to see Tang Jiao at this time.

Tang Zhentian patted Xu Zifan on the shoulder with understanding, but he said something like a knock, "Zifan, I always value you the most. By putting Jiaojiao in your hands, I believe you can take good care of her, and the gang does. do not let me down."

Xu Zifan said earnestly: "Foster father rest assured."

Tang Zhentian nodded in satisfaction and led away. Xu Zifan stood there and watched his car leave. When the car disappeared from sight, he said to Ahua: "Tell the sparrows to go to the suburban warehouse."

A Hua was stunned. The suburban warehouse was a place that only their brothers knew. That time Xu Zifan was very upset because Tang Jiao had found her boyfriend. He called them to drag a car to vent. Finally, he accidentally drove to a deserted place and found one. Warehouse, drank beer all night there.

Later, Xu Zifan bought the warehouse, but never visited it again. Why did he suddenly go there this time to gather?

But he didn't ask much, and quickly informed the three of Mahjong to drive Xu Zifan to the warehouse.

When they arrived, Sparrow, Dali, and Iron Fist had arrived. They were leaning on the front of the car and smoking a cigarette to talk about the West Side. When they saw Xu Zifan, they immediately pinched out the cigarette **** and stood up straight and respectfully shouted "Brother Fan."

Xu Zifan nodded and motioned for them to enter the warehouse to talk.

Several people thought that Xu Zifan was worried about revenge in the Western District, and Iron Fist said: "Brother Fan, it is better to start first, we will go personally..."

Xu Zifan interrupted him by raising his hand, "Isn't it for this, have you thought about the future? Sparrow, your wife is pregnant, have you thought about what to do with your child in the future? Continue to gang?"

A few people were taken aback, and the sparrow scratched his head in a daze, "Me, my child? I haven't thought about it."

Xu Zifan looked at the others, "How about you? I have been with my girlfriend for more than a year, have you settled? Have you all thought about your future family? Continue to mess around like this, let your wife and children be frightened, just in case one day comes out If something happens, they won't be able to heal, this is a way of no return."

The four looked at each other, and Ah Hua asked, "Brother Fan, what do you mean?"

Xu Zifan looked at them, lit a cigarette and didn't speak. Silence spread in the warehouse. His iron fist was the most uncomfortable. He grinned and said, "Brother Fan, we will follow you when we were young, and go wherever you want. , Do what you say."

Sparrow went around the warehouse and made sure no one came back and whispered: "Brother Fan, do you want to abolish the Tang family father and daughter? Don't worry, I will send my wife away when I go back, and I'll do it with you!"