Chapter 493: Can't afford this green plum (2)

Xu Zifan received this kind of task for the first time, but it is not difficult for him. Perhaps most men in this world cannot see through disguised women, but he is definitely not included. After all, no one has more acting skills than his. The fire is perfect.

From the memory of the original owner, the original owner does not have any problems. Although he and Yue Lingling are childhood sweethearts, they do not have any ambiguous speech or physical contact. How normal brothers and sisters get along is how they get along, a little bit ambiguous. nothing.

When the original owner fell in love for the first time, the identity of Qingmei was very sensitive to his girlfriend. At that time, Yue Lingling would occasionally go to Xu's house for dinner. After a business trip, she would buy gifts such as clothes for the original owner's family of three. The girlfriend knew and the original owner The quarrel made him stop contacting Yue Lingling, but in fact, what Yue Lingling did was their daily routine. It's no surprise that the family had a meal together and brought a gift on a business trip.

The girlfriend thinks that there is no blood relationship and definitely cannot be a family, they absolutely have problems. The two had different opinions and quarreled and broke up. From the point of view of the original owner, his girlfriend was too sensitive to the identity of Qingmei. Before they saw each other, they regarded Yue Lingling as a love rival, but in fact they did nothing.

However, Xu Zifan has seen many things. From his point of view, Yue Lingling should have thoughts about the original owner. Otherwise, as a 28-year-old mature woman, she will take the initiative to avoid suspicion. After all, women know their girlfriends best. Sensitivity between Qingmei and Qingmei.

Her behavior is very obscure, she just hasn't changed her original state, and is getting along with the Xu family as usual. This way can stimulate her girlfriend, but the original owner can't find it. Because Yue Lingling neither destroyed his feelings nor ambiguous with him, and blessed him happily, he would only think that his girlfriend was stingy.

For the second time in love, Yue Lingling mobilized his friends to introduce him to the girlfriend and gave him ideas to help him chase people. He thought this was enough to prove that he and Yue Lingling were nothing, and he paid special attention to reducing contact with Yue Lingling. Even if you feel that you are seeing your friends like this, they are very careful to avoid suspicion, but they are neighbors and of course you will see them from time to time.

When the friends gathered together, Yue Lingling and everyone were friends, talking, laughing and laughing very well. When everyone was playing Werewolf Killing together, Yue Lingling could always guess the identity of the original owner. Her girlfriend was jealous because of their tacit understanding, and since then, the sense of crisis has increased. , And there was a conflict between them because of Yue Lingling.

Yue Lingling immediately moved to the other side of the city when she found out. She never found the original owner again, and the original owner didn't contact her, so she thought it was fine.

Then a few months later, Yue Lingling had an operation. She was an orphan and moved to an unfamiliar area by herself because of the conflict between him and his girlfriend. She was so painful that she called an ambulance, but she called him only because of the operation. , He must go and see. He even offered to take his parents and his girlfriend with him, which is quite averted.

But his girlfriend thinks this is a bottom line. If he goes this time, there will be countless next times, because Qingmei will always be there, so let him choose between the two. In the eyes of the original owner, this is unreasonable. Yue Lingling has moved away and stopped contacting him. His girlfriend would not even allow him to take a look at the operation, and even ordinary friends would not be allowed to do it. Such a relationship should not continue.