Chapter 427: Seventy old father (10)

As soon as Xu Zifan sorted out the pots and pans, Liu Xia cried into the yard and went straight to the second room.

"Dawei, Zhang Wen, are you two at home? Help my sister-in-law, my sister-in-law is really out of control..."

Zhang Wen was frightened, and hurriedly opened the door to support her, "Sister-in-law, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with Xu Shengnan?"

Liu Xia cried so much that he could not speak clearly. Dong Fan frowned and stepped forward and said: "Second brother and second wife, the health clinic can't see it. We sent the person to the county hospital. The doctor at the hospital said Xu Shengnan was unclear about the poisoning. Unconsciousness may cause toxicity to penetrate the internal organs. If you want to use good medicine, you have to pay 500 yuan first. My sister-in-law doesn't have much money in her hands, and neither do I. This sister-in-law can only borrow from you."

Xu Dawei and Zhang Wen looked at each other, their faces a little stiff, Zhang Wen hesitated and said, "Didn't you say that Xu Shengnan is fine? How can I use as many as five hundred? Is the doctor cheating?"

Five hundred yuan! How many years can Xu Dajun and Liu Xia get five hundred yuan? It's not that they look down on their elder brothers and sisters-in-law, but the facts are in front of them, and the money is just used.

Zhang Wen was cruel and apologized: "Sister-in-law, it's not that I don't want to help you. After we split up, I sent the money to my natal brother as soon as I got the money. My brother said it was urgent. I really don't have any money. I can put it out at most fifty. Sister-in-law, ask your relatives and friends again?"

Liu Xia was dumbfounded when she heard that, no matter how simple she was, she knew that she didn't want to borrow it! She looked at Dong Fan, how could Dong Fan wade through the muddy water? We are calling the two sons back to the house and don't make trouble.

Just as Xu Zifan opened the door and walked out, she hurriedly cried: "Dad, dad, save the man. She costs five hundred yuan for the doctor, and she will be done if she can't pay."

Xu Zifan said speechlessly: "I have no money when I leave the house, what can I save?"

Liu Xia was speechless and kept crying. At this moment, she really regretted that she agreed to the separation. If there is no separation, the money is in the hands of the father-in-law. Can the father-in-law watch the granddaughter have an accident? Now that I have divided the house, I can't borrow money from Erfang. This is life-saving. Why is Erfang so cruel?

Both Xu Dawei and Zhang Wen looked at Xu Zifan carefully, for fear that he would hold them down to pay, but Xu Zifan said, "I'll say that when we separate, we will have our own way. If Xu Xiuzhen wants to buy a job, I will let her follow I don't care if I borrow it or not. Now if you want to borrow money from your second couple, I don't care.

Let me remind you that whether you are borrowing from your relatives or friends or from the brigade, you have to open an IOU, make things clear, and work hard to repay the debt. "

Liu Xia, counting on her father-in-law not to be married, turned to her second son and couple, and knelt down. "Second brother, second sibling, sister-in-law, please, save the man. I will give you an IOU. You will also pay back the money when you sell the house. I will definitely pay it back. I beg you."

The second couple looked at Xu Zifan awkwardly and found that someone outside the courtyard seemed to be listening to the movement, and hurriedly helped Liu Xia up. Zhang Dawei said in a deep voice: "Sister-in-law, we will not lie to you. Zhang Wen did lend the money to her brother. But we also know that you are anxious. In this way, we can go out and find someone to borrow money. Even my sister-in-law, you know that five hundred is not a small amount. I guess it will be the sky if you can borrow two hundred. You should ask the captain to find a way. Zhang Wen, go, and borrow money from me."