Chapter 455: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (7)

Chen Zaimin was surprised by Su Yanchen's proposal. He looked at the twelve pillars that had been hammered into the soil, and wondered: "Where is it unreasonable? Now, just fix the roof."

Su Yanchen took the vine and said, "Brother Chen, would you tie this? None of us, right? Don't fall asleep at night and get smashed by these branches. It's better to just sleep in the open air."

Chen Zaimin frowned and said, "What should I do if it rains?"

Su Yanchen sneered and pointed to the clear sky, "Do you think it can rain like this? Let's change the camp tomorrow. Why are you doing this today? It's better to deal with it overnight. If you have to cover it, use a thick one. How easy is it to support the tree? Pull two vines and fix them on the ground, and put up some leaves to make a tent. What do you think?"

Song Yunjian agreed: "I don't have much energy anymore, I think you are all tired out, this big sun will hurt you for several days in case of sunburn. It's better to rest in the shade, just like Yan Chen said. Just get a tent like that."

"If it really rains, you will be struck by thunder under the tree." After Yi Xiao finished speaking, he picked up a vine and tried to tie the horizontal stick on the roof to the erect vertical stick, but he never did. It doesn't matter how you tie it up, standing there frowning and thinking.

Xue Ninglu suggested: "Yan Chen also makes sense. He is afraid that everyone will be exhausted. Why not, Brother Chen and Brother Yi, rest for a while and study how the vines are tied. Brother Song, please see if you can make a fire. I will help. It's not difficult for Yanchen to set up a tent. It should be done soon, so it won't delay anything."

Several people had no objections, so they acted as she said. She and Su Yanchen were naturally talking and laughing together, and they seemed to cooperate very well. They also discussed what to do the next day and what to do the third day.

Chen Zaimin listened to them while studying the vines, shaking his head in his heart. After listening to Xu Zifan's thoughts, listening to them all feels pretending, not knowing how to pretend, and commanding blindly.

Song Yunjian tried to drill wood to make fire. After drilling for less than five minutes, he couldn't stand it. He pressed his red palm to worry, "That's not OK. Is the program group asking us to change things for lighters?"

The director denied, "To survive on the desert island, everything depends on your own. The tools have already been selected at the beginning. After that, no matter what the situation is, you will no longer be provided with tools. Please find a way by yourself."

Song Yunjian shook his head, "Brother Chen, Yi Xiao, how about you two try? I really haven't touched this thing."

Chen Zaimin got up and walked over, "Okay, I'll try it. You can rest for a while."

There is also a knack for drilling wood to make fire. It is very difficult for an unskilled person to do it. It may not make a fire if the palm is worn out. Chen Zaimin persisted for a long time, but only a little spark appeared, which was totally irrelevant. Yi Xiao tried it too, but Su Yanchen and Xue Ninglu both came to try it, but it didn't work.

A few people were at a loss, Su Yanchen and Xue Ninglu got two vines into the ground, but they were tied to the forked branches and nailed into the ground. They stretched out and shook a bit, feeling not strong at all.

The two of them are exhausted. Su Yanchen smiled and said, "I think it's good to have this at our level. After all, I'm not a professional, and now I'm so short of leaves. Let's pick it?"

Xue Ninglu complained like a spoiled child, "I'm too hungry to walk, why isn't the youngest coming back? I'm still waiting for his food."

Chen Zaimin said: "Wait a minute, he will go to find the water source, maybe he has to go a little farther, with the water source, we will be much more convenient."