Chapter 475: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (27)

Tan Yi walked a few steps towards the door, and saw Xu Zifan shaking hands with the director. Both of them had smiles, especially the director. He had seen that expression many times. It was the expression of Du Dabao.

How can it be? He clearly interfered with Xu Zifan's resources. Xu Zifan had no chance to hone his acting skills. How could he be praised by the director when he performed more than him?

Tan Yi thought of the holy emperor for a moment, and immediately determined that the holy emperor had done something to make Xu Zifan internally determined. The director just wanted the holy emperor's investment, otherwise the explanation would be impossible.

Xu Zifan walked out, Tan Yi's eyes flashed, and he smiled and said, "Zifan, when did you act so well? You can actually let Director Chen decide on the spot."

Xu Zifan put on the sunglasses and said lightly: "Then thank you, if it weren't for you to deliberately let me play a role that I couldn't control at the time, I wouldn't be so obsessed with acting and delve into it for so long in private.

If you hadn't gotten harder, I wouldn't have signed the Emperor to receive better acting training. Speaking of which I can hone today's acting skills, thanks to your brother who is behind the knife. Thank you. "

He twitched the corner of his mouth mockingly, and took Liu Xiangdong away with a big stride. The actors around him who heard their conversation looked at Tan Yi a little strange, but Tan Yi was already shocked to care about it.

He completely believes in Xu Zifan's words, because in his previous life, Xu Zifan slowly became superb acting through private research. He just wanted to hit Xu Zifan's self-confidence, let Xu Zifan retreat, and deliberately let Xu Zifan play an inappropriate role. He never expected to arouse Xu Zifan's enthusiasm, and he had studied it in private for so long!

He was stealing chickens and not eroding rice, and he wished to beat up himself. But no matter what, the role is fixed. He can't match Xu Zifan, and he simply leaves with the agent. He is full of brains to go back and let the company contribute to see if he can get the role back.

Xu Zifan and Liu Xiangdong sat in the car and returned to the company. Liu Xiangdong looked at him and asked curiously: "Is it really because of that bad show that you are obsessed with acting? It is very persevering to be able to study it to this degree by yourself."

Xu Zifan chuckled and shook his head, "I lied to him. He doesn't have so much energy. I just like acting and never get the opportunity, so I concentrate on studying and waiting for the best time. There is not a saying called "opportunity." Will it only be reserved for those who are prepared? I just charge for my dreams, and it has nothing to do with others."

Liu Xiangdong was surprised, "What did you lie to him for?"

"It makes him painful. He is too arrogant. He thinks he can control my development in the entertainment industry. I signed the Holy Emperor to jump out of his control and he has already made him panic. If I let him think that all my excellence is caused by him. Come out, how painful do you think he will be?"

Liu Xiangdong looked at Xu Zifan, who was downplaying next to him, and gave a thumbs up cheerfully, "Psychological torture, you really belong to you. You were bullied in Lihua for so long before, and you were completely buried."

Xu Zifan held his head and looked at the busy traffic outside the window, and smiled lightly: "It's not a big deal, just dormant, waiting for the best time to soar into the sky. If I didn't have everything before, I wouldn't be able to get the S-level contract of the Holy Emperor today. , Can't get such good resources. Every step I take is moving towards my dream."