Chapter 590: The weak chicken's strong counterattack (End of full text)

The development of the base is not a matter of overnight, everyone in the Longwei Mercenary Corps has a new position and strives to shoulder their responsibilities.

The destruction of the Sky Profound Sect caused a lot of trouble, and all the bases knew about it. Naturally, they knew about the two brothers Xu Zicheng and Xu Zifan, as well as their Longwei mercenary group.

They became famous in the first battle, and the entire mercenary group was well-balanced and all masters, which made people jealous.

The Zhao family chose to return, and Zhao Meiyun, whose status in the base had risen, became the Patriarch of the Zhao family. With her under her control, the Zhao family would no longer have the mess, but developed better than before.

Xu Zifan and the researchers studied medicine in the laboratory together, and rarely went out. He, the former deputy head, did not show up. People naturally respected Xu Zicheng more and more and believed that Xu Zicheng could lead them to a better life.

During the experiment, Xu Zifan carved a one-meter-high ornament out of jade. Dragon Teng and Tiger Leap, there is a portrait of Xu Zicheng holding a double knife on the tiger's back.

Yang An exclaimed next to him: "Brother Fan, you are too good, this is simply a re-enactment of the scene that day. This villain is too much like Brother Cheng, you have a certain degree of dexterity."

Xu Zifan smiled and said: "If there is no power, I can't control the carving knife. Can I carve well?"

"Okay! Great! Brother Fan, are you going to give it to Brother Cheng?"

"Yes, this is a wedding gift I prepared for my brother. I will also engrave a senior sister below so that the two will face each other affectionately."

Yang An patted the table and laughed: "This is good, is there iron-blooded tenderness? Sister Tong is a sharpshooter. It is interesting to think about it with double swords and double guns. And this is too meaningful, that day, each of us will not forget , They must like it."

He sighed, "I really didn't expect Brother Cheng and Sister Tong to become a couple. I thought they were often talking about work together. I was also dull enough. They were obviously partners who were born and died together."

"There are so many things you didn't expect. How do you feel? In fact, you don't use blood to donate. Your healing ability does not mean that your blood can detoxify. Even if it can, you can't drain your blood as an antidote." Xu Zifan Putting down the tools, he wiped his hands while watching his face.

Yang An touched the blood drawn arm, and said with a smile: "Try it, in case there is something strange? If it is possible, I really hope that the end of the world will end soon. Don't die anymore, don't stop fighting."

Xu Zifan smiled, "It will take a long time. Once the end of the world is over, the first to fight is the major bases. Unification is not so easy. What we can do now is to become stronger as soon as possible, in all aspects. Yang An, Garden Planting I'll leave it to you. Let the people on our base eat their stomachs sooner."

"Don't worry, I will do it well. Then I will go back to Brother Fan. Thousands of people came to the base controlled by the Tianxuanzong headquarters this morning. They said that they would surrender to us. I will study the expansion of the planting area.

"Go, be careful of everything." Xu Zifan exhorted him and sent him out.

Yang An's wood powers are not trivial. He leads all wood powers to be responsible for planting the base, and the progress is very good. In addition, all aspects of infrastructure development and scientific research results of the base are actually catching up with other bases quickly, and the momentum is very fast.