Chapter 423: Seventy old father (6)

Xu Dajun knocked on Xu Zifan's door anxiously, afraid that Xu Zifan would scold him. After all, the old man was so angry before, because he was separated because of his daughters. No matter how he looked at them, he would hate them. He didn't expect Xu Zifan to open the door with a calm attitude and a little angry. Nothing looks like.

Xu Zifan glanced at the food he served, and said indifferently: "You take it back, you don't need to give me anything in the future, just live your own life."

Xu Dajun said anxiously: "Dad, you don't know what to eat. What if you are hungry? Don't get angry and have some food. You can't stand it without eating."

There is food in Xu Zifan's space, but it is really strange if he doesn't get some food on the surface. With the bones of the original owner, if he doesn't eat two meals and spend another night, he will be starving, right?

He was wondering whether he should accept something or go out to find food. He suddenly felt the jade fingers trembling in the space, as if he wanted the food in front of him very much.

Xu Zifan reached out and took the food back to the house, "You wait a moment."

He took out a hat from the locked cabinet. The original owner rarely wears it. It is very well protected. It is 80% new. It looks like new in this era. He handed the hat to Xu Dajun, "This is for the meal, you take it."

Xu Dajun hurriedly waved his hand, "Dad, what are you doing! I'm your son, can I still ask you for something if I give you some vegetables? No way!"

"You can take it for you! Go back and eat." Xu Zifan put his hat in his hand and closed the door directly.

Xu Dajun dared not knock on the door, holding his hat at the door at a loss. Xu Aiguo came out and asked, "Brother, what did dad give you?"

"Hat, I'm sending food to Dad. He said that the hat is worth the money for the meal." Xu Dajun didn't know what to do, and went back to the house dejectedly.

Xu Aiguo looked in Xu Zifan's room, hesitated for a long time and decided to stay away from the old man. At the moment, the family has just separated, and he may be scolded for what is wrong.

Xu Zifan locked the doors and windows and took the food into the space, and took out Yu's finger. Yuban's fingers tremble more violently when approaching the food, and Xu Zifan's brain flashes, "Is there a spiritual spring in this food? Shaohua, are you monitoring the stove?"

[Shaohua: Host, because you didn't ask for it, you didn't monitor any place. 】

"Then you start monitoring now to see their movements and see if the old people are noisy."

Shaohua projected the picture onto the virtual screen, and Xu Zifan saw Liu Xia serve out the rest of the meal and asked Xu Shengnan to go to their house for dinner.

Xu Shengnan went over unhappily, and became even more angry when he saw that there was only a little left on the table, "What about the food? Why is it just that? Who can eat it?"

Liu Xia frowned and said, "Your dad and I have no appetite, so don't eat anymore. Isn't that much enough for you to eat?"

"What about the rest? Did you put it away? Don't let the second and third rooms take it away."

Xu Dajun patted the table and said, "Have you been there forever? Shengnan, what happened to you these past two days? What's the second room and the third room? That's your second and third uncles! The family is divided, what do they do with our food? Even if you really ate it, what happened to your relatives? Why are you so indifferent now? Don't you recognize your relatives?"