Chapter 460: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (12)

Xue Ning showed it and sneezed a few times, looking lethargic.

Song Yunjian cared: "Did you have a cold? The medicine cabinet is under the tree. Take some medicine quickly."

Chen Zaimin looked at them, then at Song Yunjian, and said, "The rain you got together, only Yunjian is okay. It must be the herbal medicine the youngest took last night. Or else take herbal medicine. You also do those cold medicines. I know, how can it be better to have a meal? The efficacy of the medicine is definitely not as strong as that of the herbal medicine. We will stay here for a few days, and it will be uncomfortable if we fall ill."

Su Yanchen shook his hand weakly, "Forget it, Brother Song is so uncomfortable to eat, I definitely can't swallow it, just take medicine."

"Me too." Xue Ninglu squatted to the fire, her face turned pale, and she was no longer excited when she first arrived. She sees nothing here now, she just wants to leave quickly.

Su Yanchen took the medicine cabinet, the two ate a few fruits and drank some soup, then took cold medicine and anti-fever medicine with the soup, and then they ate food while roasting in silence. Although the soup is delicious, they are in a bad mood now and don't want to say anything.

After a while, Xu Zifan returned with wild vegetables, wild fruits, two birds and eight wild eggs.

Chen Zaimin exclaimed, "Where did you get this early in the morning, the youngest? What are you going to do?"

Xu Zifan smiled and said: "Use bird meat and wild vegetables to make meatballs. This wild fruit is similar to tomatoes. Use two eggs to make a wild fruit egg soup. The remaining six eggs are roasted and cooked for each person. The nutrition is rich and easy to digest."

Song Yunjian couldn't help but praised: "The youngest, you are too thoughtful. We don't have to be afraid of having you here. Today I will listen to your instructions and do whatever you want."

Xu Zifan smiled, "Song brother, don't say that. The six of us are all discussing, and everyone can make comments."

He divided the soup for everyone and boiled the water to remove the bird's feathers. Song Yun had already dried up on fitness, and felt that he should behave. He stepped forward and said, "Can I help you? I feel refreshed after drinking the soup."

Xu Zifan pointed to the wild vegetables, "Brother Song can wash the wild vegetables and wild fruits and chop them with your knife. I will rub the meatballs later."

"OK, no problem."

Chen Zaimin and Yi Xiao also came over and asked, "What are we doing?"

Xu Zifan said: "If Brother Chen and Brother Yi are strong, you can chop off some branches to make a bench or build a hut. You two are familiar with it, so it won't take much effort."

The two nodded and went with the chopper. Su Yanchen raised his eyes to look at Xu Zifan. This kid was not easy. In just one day, he had conquered three people he had just met. Now there is only one Xue Ninglu next to him, even if Xue Ninglu is unhappy. Work will definitely follow Xu Zifan, even he can't survive on his own, he can only rely on Xu Zifan.

This feels too suffocated!

Su Yanchen went to the director after drinking the soup and said that he would not act anymore. The director is not accustomed to him, "You can not act, we will arrange someone to take you back later, we will invite other guests to come. Yesterday was the first episode of the content, and it will be broadcast truthfully, and the reason for the replacement is also It will be truthfully disclosed, you just need to think about it yourself."

Su Yanchen's face sank, "It's only been a day of shooting. It won't take much effort to retake a photo after you change. I will pay for the lost money."