Chapter 521: I'm a waste worth tens of billions (12)

Xu Zifan's nine planets form a country of their own, named "China" to commemorate the earth that has become ruins.

The Federation joined Huaxia to the federal government and became an official country. Xu Zifan was also seated in the annual remote round table, and he became the king of Huaxia!

Everyone is stupid seeing this news, how can this kind of operation be possible? A ruined genius, a man who fell to the bottom of the valley, established a kingdom in only half a year, and became a good fellow among all nations.

Even though the imperial marshal hated him, he had to swallow this breath and mobilize a large amount of treasury funds to participate in the auction initiated by Xu Zifan.

Anonymous auction, the highest bidder wins.

The best mecha manufacturing technology in the universe is an important event for any country. This wave of auctions directly sold a sky-high price of 50 billion stars!

Leading technology represents endless wealth. It is the enhancement of national power. When you buy it at sky-high prices, the benefits it brings are endless.

The Empire lost to Tawi in the bidding. Xu Zifan kept his promise and gave Tawi a 10% discount. He only charged him 45 billion stars. The mecha manufacturing manual was directly sent to the account provided by the other party.

This time the empire has lost part of its land, lost the talent of Xu Zifan, lost the majesty of a big country, and has not yet photographed the mecha technology, which is a miserable situation. The worst thing is that no one knows who took the mecha technology away. Xu Zifan said that he was anonymous, and none of them found the buyer.

The imperial marshal was furious, and none of the senior imperial officials at the meeting dared to speak.

This was clearly a mistake in the Marshal's decision. He believed that Xu Zifan's qualifications had been abolished, and the country was willing to attach importance to him and give him a high position in the Academy. Who knew that Xu Zifan got so involved and directly established a country.

But they can't say anything, because people with poor qualifications will give back to the country when they receive the attention of the country. No matter how rebellious and wanting to benefit, in front of the state apparatus, they resist but can only compromise and show patriotism. . Who would have thought that Xu Zifan could really fight the country?

So far, they have not recovered a bit, Xu Zifan's series of operations are fast and accurate, and they were caught off guard, and they have also raised the matter to the level of the whole star, allowing the Federation and various countries to intervene.

Many people on Imperial Star Network are now scolding Xu Zifan for being unpatriotic, but what's the use? Incidents of this magnitude are no longer useful for moral kidnapping. Xu Zifan has become a nation of his own. Isn't it a joke to scold him for being unpatriotic? Besides, there are still some people who are scolding the government for pushing Xu Zifan away.

The empire had nothing to do with Xu Zifan, but to strengthen itself. The Imperial Research Institute was miserable, and their elites were scolded to death, and they were urged to study higher technologies. They can only stay up late and work overtime, carrying out tragic experiments again and again, and they have a lot of complaints about the empire.

The little planet that sold the planet to Xu Zifan was miserable, because they did not personally go to Xu Zifan's planet to investigate, and they didn't even know there were energy quarries there. The marshal thought that if they were not responsible, Xu Zifan would not be able to buy the mine. Naturally, research cannot be done without mines and money. That way, even if the empire still does not have the highest technology, it will not let other countries take advantage of it.