Chapter 557: Back house wives and concubines are reborn (5)

This cousin of the Chen family was the white moonlight in the heart of the original owner. When the original owner was treated by a court lady in her childhood, she happened to be seen by the cousin who entered the palace. She immediately became known to everyone, and the queen cleared the servants around the original owner. Take good care of your due diligence.

That time, the cousin's father was reprimanded by the cousin's father, and the cousin was also locked up when she returned home. But in the heart of the original owner, that was the first time someone defended him, loved him, and was willing to stand up for him. Whenever it is difficult in the future, he will think of his cousin, and the image of the cousin has become something no one can surpass in his imagination.

When he grew up and got his wife, the original owner once went to find his cousin, but the cousin said that he only regarded him as an older brother and turned down embarrassingly. The cousin has since become the white moonlight in the heart of the original owner, but his affection only accounts for a small part of his life and has little influence. After many years, he became the emperor, which is to take care of the cousin. Those young emotions have already followed. Time disappeared, and his energy was all spent on government affairs.

However, this is the original owner's idea. Others don't know. The reborn women think how much he loves the cousin of Chen Chong, even Chen himself thinks so.

Now that the princess Zhang did not notice that others were reborn, the Chen family unexpectedly got an opportunity to come to the palace. Upon hearing Zhang's invitation, he immediately dressed up as the original owner liked the most.

Hu Feng reported to Xu Zifan: "The prince, the cousin is here, and the princess takes the cousin to visit the lady in Qixiayuan, saying that the cousin is to comfort the lady, and she will have a dinner together later. The princess sends someone to ask, The prince wants to eat together?"

Xu Zifan sat in the study and flipped through the books of this world, and casually replied, "No, let them eat well, look forward to Cheng'er and Xiyun."

"Yes." Hu Feng replied, and replied to the princess's person, and then went to arrange people around the two children.

The princess was a little surprised to learn that Xu Zifan was not here, but it didn't matter, it was more convenient for Xu Zifan to implement her plan. She accompanied Chen to coax Xiyun to play, was very kind to Chen, and euphemistically said why Xiyun fell into the water.

The Chen family married someone else in the previous life and didn't enter the palace. Naturally, she didn't know what happened in the palace, but she was pretty sure that the princess did not find her to comfort Xiyun in the previous life, and her attitude towards her was not so good, so she couldn't help but feel suspicious. , Wondering if the princess is like her.

Both of them are people who have lived a lifetime, and the conversation is not leaking, and no one has touched each other's bottom in an hour. The next person came to report that dinner was ready, and the princess took Chen and two children to dinner. In addition to them, she also invited the concubine Yang and the concubine Liu, who had a low status and could only stand on one side to serve them.

Yang has been pregnant for seven months. After rebirth, she has been kept behind closed doors. She knows that her son will be the future emperor. She is not irritable or impatient. She just wants to raise a baby with peace of mind and observe what Li Yurong is doing.

She wanted to avoid the storm in the mansion, but there was no reason to refuse to dine with her cousin this time. Xu Zifan had just asked the doctor to ask her for Ping An pulse. She still neglected her cousin, which might make Xu Zifan unhappy, so she had to hold her belly coming.