Chapter 410: Unlucky stick (39)

After hearing the little boy's story, Xu Zifan deliberately touched him several times and saw a lot of past scenes, and then used these scenes to synthesize some images. The bronze mirror is not clear enough, it can only be identified from the general appearance. It is obvious that the woman in the mirror is Yu Cailan, and the others are slightly blurred.

So the grown-up father saw a self-willing and depraved woman who was greedy for vanity, stupidity, petty, and kept picking up guests, and then learned to pack herself, pretending to be a dignified and elegant woman, and deliberately entered his room to take advantage of him!

Yu Cailan screamed and rushed frantically on the mirror, her father pushed her away, told Cheng Zhuang to hold her down, and she finished watching the pictures. He was so angry that his eyes were bloodshot, his blue veins appeared, his fists were clenched as if he was about to kill someone! He is so angry! How dare this woman lie to him? ! He seemed to have been wearing countless green hats. He felt sick when he thought of the men in the picture. It was such a shameless woman that he married home. It was disgusting!

The adult father retched a few times. Yu Cailan was ashamed when she saw her. She cried and cried: "This is not me! This is not me, Lao Cheng, Qingfengdao has harmed me. He has been targeting me. I have never done anything like this. , You believe me..."

Cheng Zhuang was also shocked, suddenly spreading and pressing her hand, Ge Ying grabbed the paper and rubbed his hands non-stop. This kind of person is actually his stepmother, is it known that they still have a face when they get married? And he was forced to run away from home by such a woman. It was disgusting!

Xu Zifan said indifferently: "True and false, Mr. Cheng can ask a private investigator to investigate, there must be some people in the local remember Mrs. Cheng. I hope Mr. Cheng can understand the reason why our Taoist temple does not harvest the wife, as for why the young Master Cheng hates his wife so much, It is also forgivable."

As he said, he wiped it in front of the mirror. The father instinctively didn't want to look any more, but his eyes seemed to be stuck to the mirror, subconsciously trying to figure out all the truth.

Then he saw that Yu Cailan discovered that she was pregnant, and constantly tried to miscarry in various ways, even punching her own belly with her fist, looking crazy. Finally, the drug flow is not considered to be used in the black clinic...

The adult father had a cold back and a numb scalp. He thought that the child had always been conscious, which meant that the child had watched his mother abuse and destroy herself in this way, and then became a soul and followed Yu Cailan.

Just thinking about it, he felt cold in his hands and feet, and felt scared. At this moment, he finally understood why the child hated Yu Cailan so much. If it was him, he might wish to eat her meat and drink her blood!

The adult father stood up abruptly, for fear that Xu Zifan would show him more things, and said: "Xiao'an will ask the Daoist master, I will find a way to pick him up again." Then he left quickly.

Cheng Zhuang touched his arm in panic, and wanted to say something to Jiang Tianxin, but saw that Jiang Tianxin was pouring tea for Xu Zifan. He didn't even look at him, so he was stuck in his heart, and he followed.

Yu Cailan got up with hands and feet together and chased out the door in a panic. She could be heard crying as her father's name from far away.

Jiang Tianxin closed the door and sat opposite Xu Zifan to look at him, "Will it be uncomfortable?"

Xu Zifan took a sip of tea and smiled, "Why? Seeing her so uncomfortable, I am happy for the original me and that little guy. How can an irresponsible mother like her use her son to live a good life? She can live a good life without relying on her son. That's her ability. I'm depriving her of the bargaining chip now. What about her good luck in the future."