Chapter 544: Dress as a substitute for marriage sickness (21)

The next day Xu's mother obviously felt that the young couple got closer again. This was a good thing, and she didn't think much about it. Anyway, if her son and daughter-in-law were happy, she would be happy.

Xu Zifan sent Lin Ruonan to open a shop. As soon as he arrived at the shop, he saw Mr. Liang's close-knit man looking for him. "Master Xu, our sir, please visit the house. I wonder if it will be convenient for you now?"

Xu Zifan nodded, "Naturally, please wait a moment."

Xu Zifan confessed a few words to Lin Ruonan and followed the young man to Liang's mansion, and went directly into the study to see Master Liang. Although he had been to the study on weekdays, he always commented on poems and paintings with Master Liang. This time Master Liang's expression was slightly condensed, and he seemed to be troubled by something.

Xu Zifan arched his hands and said, "Master Liang, I don't know why I worry about it?"

Lord Liang stroked his beard and sighed: "You know the recent farce of the Lin family. I think you know it. This official has reported to the emperor about Lin's daughter making a strange wine. Now the emperor has ordered the Lin's daughter to be sent to the capital. Alas. In recent days, this official saw the Lin family's daughter quite restless, and she didn't know what would happen if she entered Beijing."

This matter was reported by Lord Liang, and if Lin Ruoshan made trouble and angered Long Yan, Lord Liang would naturally be angry too. He looked at Xu Zifan and asked: "I heard that you are at odds with Lin's daughter, can you elaborate on it?"

Xu Zifan held the tea and groaned: "At that time, I deliberately let the truth of everything come to light in order not to make my family wronged. Mr. Liang heard the whole truth. Lin Ruoshan has a low moral character and a vicious heart. He has no affection for his loved ones. I really want to cling to the rich and powerful, but I have a strange talent for making wine."

"Weird?"

"Yes, it's weird." Xu Zifan said with a smile, "Master Liang must have checked carefully. Lin Ruoshan's wine is not surprising, but she always hides and hides her wine, which is very strange. I never saw her reveal this talent in Nian, how could she suddenly open her mouth after a few years in the wine shop? If it is a diligent study...heh, it is impossible with her character."

Lord Liang frowned, "From your point of view, can she hurt people?"

Xu Zifan understood his concerns and persuaded: "My lord might as well ask someone to **** her into Beijing and report to the emperor in every detail of what she did. The emperor would have taken precautions by then and will arrange her properly, no matter what happens, I can't blame the adults."

Master Liang's thoughts are similar, but he still wants to hear Xu Zifan's opinion, thinking that Xu Zifan knows Lin Ruoshan better and can always restrain Lin Ruoshan.

Originally, he was still thinking that Lin Ruoshan has a surprisingly good brewing ability, and if he gets any chance, he might get revenge if he is careless. But with Xu Zifan's words, he was biased towards Xu Zifan's statement, and immediately called his confidant to order him to go to the Lin Family to convey his will.

The emperor only asked Lin Ruoshan to enter Beijing, but Lin Fu and others didn't know anything about spirit wine and were ignored.

Lin Ruoshan was stunned when she heard that she was asked to enter the face of the capital, and her brain went blank. Lin Fu and Wang were even more stupid. The capital and the emperor were too far away from them, and they would never have imagined such good luck in their dreams.

Lin Ruoshan was ecstatic when she returned to her senses, she was finally going to come out! The excitement in her heart completely overwhelmed the panic. She knew that she was the daughter of destiny, and God would never let her go to ruin. To meet the emperor when she is about to be forced to be a concubine, who would dare to force her? Who would dare to be disrespectful to her?