Chapter 412: Unlucky stick (41)

Luo Chen went to a bar frequently visited by the sons and brothers. It was relatively safe and there was no mess. They walked in and met many people they knew. Luo Chen and Jiang Dong were from the top group in the Yanjing business district, so naturally they came to greet them.

Then someone remembered that today was Luo Chen's birthday, and everyone was busy bringing drinks to send blessings. In the end, everyone gave them an excellent position, and everyone sat together.

There are dancers dancing on the stage and singers singing. The scene is lively and not vulgar, which is quite interesting.

Xu Zifan was sitting on the sofa, and Shaohua suddenly gave him a position. The people on the virtual screen were like Xu Xiaoxiao and Xu Zhe, cousins ​​and cousins ​​of the original master. They followed a few rich second generations and just walked into the bar.

He curled his lips and took a sip from his glass. The two of them are quite capable of tossing. Seeing Xu Xiaoxiao snuggling in the arms of the head of the son, unlike a serious love, it is estimated that he is a lover, Xu Zhe is a small attendant.

Next to Luo Chen burst into a rough sentence, "Why is he here too, disappointing!"

Xu Zifan curiously asked, "What's wrong, don't deal with it?"

Luo Chen looked away in disgust, "It's more than not dealing with it. Our two companies are rivals. We have been fighting very hard in the past two years. I would have gone to the box if I knew it."

Jiang Dong drunkenly lay on his shoulders to clink glasses with him, his tongue was big, "Fear, what are you afraid of! Outside is lively, the box is boring, go!"

The stage just changed the music, rock style, the singer said loudly: "Today is Luo Shao's birthday, just now a friend ordered my famous song to give it to Luo Shao, and told me to hit the audience! Friends stand up and follow me Let's High and wish Shao Luo a happy birthday together!!"

The colorful lights dazzled the audience and hit Luo Chen accurately. Luo Chen smiled and raised his glasses, "Everyone is High!"

The few people who had just entered the door looked over in an instant, and the headed young man squinted at Luo Chen and sneered. The people behind said: "Lin Shao, it's Luo Chen's birthday today, and his people are almost reserved. Do we want to change one?"

Lin Shao hummed: "What is he? Can I make way for him? Go and smash his place."

"Yes, Lin Shao, the girl next to him is not bad, she is a queen, I heard that he is very precious, and she went to the sea market to accompany others through the difficulties a while ago, should Lin Shao **** it over to play?"

Lin Shao looked at Mo Jiani, as if evaluating something, Xu Xiaoxiao who was next to him was anxious, holding his arm to act like a baby, "Lin Shao, is it not enough for people to be by your side? How can that woman have me? Do you like it so much?"

Lin Shao touched her buttocks lightly, put her arms in her waist and walked towards Luo Chen.

Because the people on Luo Chen's side saw him gradually calm down, the son-in-law looked back and forth between Luo Chen and Lin Shao, not wanting to be hurt by Chi Yu.

Lin Shao walked to the deck with a malicious smile at the corner of his mouth, and looked at Mo Jiani presumptuously, "Shao Luo is today? Bring the new girl to play? It's not that I said you. Of course, the girl is young and tender. It's fun, today you're the birthday star, why don't I change it with you? It's your birthday."

Luo Chen's face was gloomy as water, and a glass of wine was splashed on Lin Shao's face, "You **** say something else? Do you believe me if I told you to go out sideways?!"