Chapter 451: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (3)

No matter what you think carefully, going to the island did feel very fresh at the beginning. Even if the director asked them to hand in the salute, it was just a few complaints, which did not dispel their excitement.

Both Chen Zaimin and Song Yunjian are one big suitcase, Yi Xiao is a small suitcase, and Xue Ninglu and Su Yanchen are two big suitcases. Only Xu Zifan has the least stuff and none of the backpacks are full.

The program group allows each person to bring two survival items, and electronic products are absolutely not allowed. It's useless for everyone to bargain, they can only open the luggage and choose what to bring.

As soon as Xu Zifan's backpack was opened, the crowd once again attracted crowds. Chen Zaimin praised: "You are all useful. It is a pity to leave out any of them."

Xu Zifan asked, "Brother Chen, what do you bring?"

Chen Zaimin looked at his luggage and picked up a solar flashlight. "I think this should be useful. Nothing else can compare to your tools. Let me take one of your military shovel."

Xu Zifan gave him the military shovel and took the chopping knife and seasonings by himself. "There is no problem with these foods. It's a pity that we can't take wet tissues and rope. Then I will look for substitutes in the woods, herbs and vines. of."

He spoke too quickly, Chen Zaimin didn't stop him, and he whispered helplessly: "Zifan, don't always stand up fg, you will be scolded if you fall."

Xu Zifan smiled sincerely: "I always tell the truth and can do what I said. Don't worry, Brother Chen."

Okay, this is another fg. Chen Zaimin really thinks this kid is a bit stupid. Unexpectedly, the director suddenly smiled and said: "Our equipment this time uses the best equipment in the company, and the radio effect is super strong. All your private messages have been collected."

Only then did Chen Zaimin discover that there was an egg-sized photographic aircraft behind him. It was a photographic radio, which could record their real situation most comprehensively. Each of the six of them followed a photographic aircraft, and the wristband just issued on their wrist was used to locate the aircraft. use.

This means that they have no secrets. To go to the bathroom, they have to greet the program crew in advance, otherwise they have to be filmed. But this is also to protect their safety. You can call for help with a hand ring at critical moments.

Chen Zaimin shook his head and smiled: "This equipment is not cheap. I don't see that our program group is quite generous."

The director also joked, "The show I planned must be filmed well. This equipment was borrowed only after I asked my grandpa to tell my grandma to make a military order. Everyone must make good filming."

A few people joked with him and played with the camera for a while before choosing something. Song Yunjian chose a multi-function knife and a medicine box. The knife is a bit small, but he thinks eating all kinds of things should be useful. Medicine The box prevents someone from getting sick and is very considerate.

Yi Xiao chose a large bottle of insect repellent spray and a sleeping bag. He was allergic to insect bites, so he tended to protect himself.

Su Yanchen chose a pot and a dagger. The dagger can chop branches and hit things with the handle of the knife. The pot can boil water and drink and cook food and eat. He finds it very practical.

Xue Ninglu chose a watch and a backpack. He said that everyone needs to check the time. It is more convenient to put everything in the backpack, as if he was very careful and considerate.

Chen Zaimin felt that both knives and hammers could be omitted, and repeated a little, so he said, "Should we discuss it again? Change something useful? Sterilize napkins or something, so repeat."