Chapter 478: Eating and broadcasting the king's way (30)

The TV series is called "Twins". Xu Zifan plays the role of twin brothers in the play. One is a straight steel policeman who is just and serious, and the other is a **** underworld boss. These two roles are first and foremost. In the end, face to face fight against each other, the plot is undulating, the rhythm is tight, and the broadcast attracted a large number of viewers.

The two completely different characters in the play are completely played by Xu Zifan, and sometimes it gives people the feeling that they are two people.

The good-looking drama of the year and the leading actors with outstanding acting skills make this drama scored as high as 9.6 points, which is rave reviews.

Usually there are too many series of rough productions. Suddenly I saw a well-made drama with explosive acting skills. It naturally became a big hit. This time Xu Zifan brought his work to the hot search, and the Holy Emperor also pushed it and helped. Propaganda, Xu Zifan went to several variety shows as flying guests and also promoted this new drama, "Twins" was completely popular, and Xu Zifan was also completely popular.

The word "vase" was really torn from Xu Zifan, and replaced by acting bursting. Fans reveled once again, and made a comparison video of Xu Zifan's second drama's blunt acting skills and this drama's bursting acting skills, denounced Lihua and buried him The acting genius turned out Tan Yi, Su Yanchen, Xiao Hua and others who had stepped on Xu Zifan and laughed at them.

Tan Yi closed all the curtains at home and sat in the dark room. He watched the Internet boasting about "Twin" and Xu Zifan everywhere, smoking one by one, brushing his hair, and getting several sticks on his hands. Come down.

It has been more than half a year since the relationship between him and Bai Xue was exposed. He has thought of many ways to deal with Xu Zifan, but it is of no use. I don't know what ecstasy soup Xu Zifan poured into Feng Xuanqi, and Feng Xuanqi strongly supported Xu Zifan and asked the team to protect Xu Zifan like an iron bucket, and the needle could not get in.

He finally coaxed Bai Xue and made Bai Xue trust him again, but Chairman Bai was extremely cold towards him, ignoring him and treating him as a son-in-law, as if he was just a plaything of Bai Xue and not a serious boyfriend. Yes, it puts him under a lot of pressure.

He walked around the circle and asked Bai Xue to help him get a large investment in the company's Republican drama. He remembered this drama in his previous life as the leading male drama with "Twin", and it was also the only two major dramas this year. , He wanted to use this to fight Xu Zifan in the ring.

But he never expected Xu Zifan to play "Twins" so well.

In his last life, Xu Zifan was the superb acting skills honed in "Twins". He thought that was already very good. As a result, Xu Zifan performed several times better in this life than in his previous life. It is completely a movie-star acting skill. It is not an exaggeration to say that the acting burst.

In contrast, his dramas in the Republic of China have lost a lot of luster. They were clearly broadcast half a month earlier than "Twins", but now they are completely crushed by "Twins".

"Twins" is like the dark horse that emerged this year, unstoppably becoming the best-watched drama this year, and his Republican drama suddenly became an ordinary series like other dramas.

Netizens said that his performance was too hard and not suitable for this role. Under the background of the Republic of China, he was always suspected of being handsome. He was too burdened and didn't put himself in the role, destroying the tension and heavy atmosphere. Some people cut out a few emotional shots of him and made them into emoticons, which are widely circulated. Isn't this Xu Zifan's treatment when he was hacked by the whole Internet? Why did it fall on him?